I can't say no to you

It was officially Pride month and now that you had a girlfriend, you wanted to go to the Pride parade in Las Vegas with Arcee. You already had your Pride outfit all planned out, but you also wanted to ride her in the parade and have her alt mode all decked out. However, you hadn't even asked Arcee if she wanted to be a part of the parade; if not, you would at least be able to watch it with her holoform. You already asked Optimus if it was alright and to your surprise he said that it was, although you suspected that he knew that a parade was a low risk situation; apparently everyone was going, but they were just going to watch it while using their holoforms.

Arcee was a very serious femme, but that didn't mean she didn't like to have fun every once in a while, especially after she started dating you. So, one evening while you were watching the sunset on the roof with your girlfriend, you decided to finally ask her if she wanted to be in the Pride parade with you or not. You were a little nervous to ask her, but you knew that you needed to since the parade was in a couple of days. Arcee noticed how you seemed to have something on your mind and she wondered what it was. You were sitting on her lap; it might not have been the most comfortable place to sit, but you didn't mind.

"Hey, Arcee, how would you like to go to Vegas with me in a couple of days?" You asked your girlfriend when you got up enough courage, trying not to sound nervous.

"Why do you want to go to Vegas?" Arcee queried with interest as she looked down at you.

"Well, there's a celebration going on and I wanted to be in it with you." You replied as you looked up at her, noting how she wasn't opposed to it so far.

"You mean the one with all the flags? Flag day, is it?" Arcee asked you with curiosity; she wasn't too familiar with very many Earthen traditions.

"No, that's a completely different holiday. The one I'm talking about is one that celebrates different sexualities. I was just wondering if you would maybe want to be in the Pride parade with me and let me deck out your alt mode? But you know, only if you want to." You explained in a slightly nervous tone, asking her to go to the parade with you.

Arcee looked down at you and blinked a few times; she didn't know what to think about you asking her to be in a parade with you. She was an Autobot and she knew that you didn't see her as just a motorcycle; going to the parade with her seemed to be very important to you. You looked down at your lap, suddenly feeling very nervous since you thought that she was going to say no.

"If it's that important to you, then yes, we can go. We just need to ask Optimus if it's alright." Arcee spoke after thinking about it for a moment, wanting to have a fun day out with you; she wasn't much of a parade person, but it was important to you.

"I already asked him and he said yes. Since we're going and I'm going to deck out your alt mode, I'm going to help you get a Pride outfit for your holoform. I'm not sure what style you want it to be, but you can design it and I'll buy the stuff. The others are going to be there in their holoforms, too." You responded with excitement, happy that she said yes; you couldn't wait to go to the parade with her.

"Hold on there, first things first; we can do all of that tomorrow. Tonight, I just want to have a nice quiet evening alone with you." Arcee told you, a smile making its way onto her faceplates.

You lightly blushed as you looked up at her, not meaning to get so excited. You still enjoyed having a quiet evening alone with her, though. Arcee felt her spark flutter as she looked down at you; she loved it whenever you got excited about celebrating something or doing something with her. She wasn't entirely sure of what a Pride parade was or what it consisted of, but she was interested in learning about it. Besides, you had your heart set on it; she couldn't say no to you.