One more {Revised Version}

After the war ended Regris and (Y/n) were able to find a home, settle down together, get married and grow a little family of their own. Regris was still a member of the Blade of Marmora, but he wasn't an active member because he had a beautiful wife and two adorable children to take care of. For the longest time he thought that he was completely sterile because he wasn't fully galra, luckily the universe had other plans and he was able to get (Y/n) pregnant twice. They ended up having two adorable daughters together, both of whom had various traits from both of their parents. Regris was proud that their second daughter had inherited his tail; he'd been over the moon with happiness when he spotted it during one of (Y/n's) ultrasounds during her second pregnancy.

One evening while they were spending time together as a couple in the living room (Y/n) quietly yawned while she and Regris cuddled together on the couch, both of them feeling content and a little sleepy. After putting their daughters to bed for the night they decided to watch a romantic movie together since their two children were fast asleep in their own bedroom. Regris smiled as he placed a soft kiss on (Y/n's) forehead about halfway through the movie, happy with the way his life turned out after he met her and they fell in love. (Y/n) delicately rested her hands on the part of his tail that he had draped across her lap, feeling his smooth scaly skin beneath her palms. When the movie ended (Y/n) turned the tv off and stretched, feeling sleepy since they'd done a lot earlier that day.

"It's been quite a day." Regris said before he let go of his wife so they could get up off of the couch and finally go to bed together.

"Yes, it has. But now we can finally go to bed." (Y/n) agreed as she turned the living room light off on their way out; she enjoyed spending time alone with her significant other after they put their daughters to bed, they still tried to keep as much passion in their relationship as possible.

Regris held her hand as the two of them walked to their bedroom, making sure the front door and back door were locked and that all of the lights were turned off. They were both sleepy and wanted to go to bed, although it only took one deep breath in for Regris to know (Y/n) felt something other than fatigue. After their daughters grew to be young children they became rambunctious and mischievous, it was to be expected since they were both one-third galra, (Y/n) and Regris agreed that they were more active than full-blooded human children, but they still loved their two adorable children. The couple stopped walking when they passed their daughters' bedroom, deciding to make sure they were both fast asleep. (Y/n) couldn't help but peek in and neither could Regris, they smiled when they saw their daughters peacefully sleeping; (Y/n) didn't mind them sleeping on the same bed together in a blanket nest Regris made for them, she knew it was better for them to share a bed considering that they weren't fully human.

"Aww, look at them. They look so cute when they're sleeping." Regris whispered when he saw their daughters cuddling in their sleep, just as kits were known to do until they were much older.

"They're just so precious." (Y/n) quietly agreed, letting out a nearly silent sigh of contentment.

"Yeah, they sure are." Regris added, agreeing with his lover who stood by his side.

"One more would be perfect." (Y/n) whispered wishfully, making Regris blush; she loved their daughters, but they were still young and lately she'd been feeling the effects of baby fever again, and they were well off enough to have more children if they wanted.

"Did you… Did you want to work on that tonight?" Regris stammered, briefly wondering if he heard her correctly; they still had time to be intimate with each other, although Regris wouldn't mind impregnating his mate again.

(Y/n) didn't say anything as she started heading back to her and Regris' bedroom, no longer feeling quite as sleepy as she did a few moments prior. She smirked as she got on their bed to patiently wait for her husband to join her, laying in a comfortable yet suggestive position; just because they'd been together for several years didn't mean their relationship got boring. Regris immediately followed (Y/n), quietly closing their daughters’ bedroom door and turning the hallway lights off before entering their bedroom. A purr began to rumble within his chest when he saw the position she was laying in, he made sure to close and lock their bedroom door to ensure they wouldn't get disturbed. Regris found himself feeling eager for what he and (Y/n) were going to do that night, they were both glad that their doors and walls were soundproofed and that neither of them had to go anywhere the next day.