The first day of school {Revised Version}

Shortly after (Y/n) had given birth to twins, the paladins had helped her, Ulaz and all of their kids move to their dimension where they could live without having to hide from the government. (Y/n's) parents decided to stay where they were since they still had their farm and the rest of their family, so (Y/n), Ulaz and their kids said goodbye to them before they left her home dimension. About three months after the big move (Y/n) and Ulaz were able to get a large house in the countryside along with an SUV after Ulaz got a job at the local hospital as a surgeon, since there were galra living on Earth his expertise would be needed. When the time came, it was Gev, Laz, Mur and Kocho's very first day of preschool. (Y/n) had been a little nervous to enroll them in a local preschool, but she knew that they needed to be around kids their own age and begin their education, not to mention the preschool she and Ulaz chose welcomed children from all over the universe as long as their parents lived on Earth.

As (Y/n) prepared four different lunches, Ulaz was helping their quads get ready for school by dressing them and making sure their hair and teeth were brushed. She made a peanut butter sandwich for Kocho, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for Mur, two separate ham sandwiches for Laz and Gev and she added fresh grapes in their lunch boxes. The young woman felt a little sad that her and Ulaz’ first four children were old enough to go to preschool, it felt as though the past four years passed by too quickly. Once she finished packing their lunches in their lunch boxes (Y/n) grabbed the four lunch boxes and went to the living room so she could check on the twins. When (Y/n) walked over to the playpen she saw that Zux and Zev were playing with some of their toys, keeping themselves busy.

"Hello you two." (Y/n) cooed sweetly to Zux and Zev when she knelt down and peered into the playpen, beaming sweetly at them.

Zux and Zev heard their mother's voice and babbled as they crawled over to the side of their playpen, sat down and reached their arms up to her, wanting to be picked up in her arms. (Y/n) smiled as she looked at them and promised her two adorable babies that they would get to go on a little trip soon when she and their father took their four older siblings to school. In the meantime, Ulaz helped Laz, Gev, Kocho and Mur get dressed before he took them to the bathroom so they could brush their teeth and he could brush their hair. Their whole family already ate breakfast together earlier that morning, so he knew that they wouldn't be hungry until later. After helping four of his and (Y/n's) six children get ready for the day, he let them walk ahead of him while he followed them to the living room.

"We're ready!" Mur said happily as she ran into the living room.

"No running in the house." (Y/n) responded firmly, reminding one of her daughters not to run inside as she stood up and turned around.

"I'm sorry, Mommy." Mur apologized bashfully after she stopped running, lowering her ears in embarrassment.

Kocho, Gev and Laz entered the living room next followed by their father, although unlike Mur they didn't run in the house. (Y/n) was happy to see that they were dressed, she appreciated Ulaz’ help in getting their quadruples ready for their first day of preschool. She and Ulaz helped their four oldest children get their backpacks ready and put them on their backs, and then they made sure each of them had the right lunchbox so there wouldn't be any confusion. Gev, Mur and Kocho were excited to go to preschool for the first time and Laz wanted to be too, but he was afraid to go somewhere new and meet new people. Getting four children ready for preschool wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do, (Y/n) was glad that she had her husband's help getting them ready.

"I made sure that Laz and Gev have everything they need." Ulaz told (Y/n) after he carefully zipped up two of the backpacks, one at a time.

“Mur and Kocho have everything they need, too." (Y/n) replied after she made sure their other two children had all of their school supplies.