Bloody horror {Revised Version}

After an unfortunate misunderstanding, (Y/n), a human teenager who just so happened to be classmates with Jack, got kidnapped by a Vehicon who mistook her for one of the Autobots’ human friends. Megatron was displeased with the mistake and he considered killing (Y/n), but he figured that he might as well see why his enemies liked having humans around so much. He obviously couldn't just let (Y/n) go because he didn't want word getting out about his kind's presence on Earth, so he had the Vehicons modify a room for her to live in with everything she would need in order to survive. At first (Y/n) was scared that she was going to get stepped on like a bug, but when she realized that they were going to keep her she just kind of accepted her fate. Almost a month had passed since her surprise adoption and (Y/n) knew that a certain monthly bodily function would be starting, although she was worried because she didn't have any of the supplies she needed aside from her favorite snack and painkillers.

When (Y/n) woke up one morning in particular it was an awful day for her; she had gotten her period and its sudden appearance made her panic a little. She looked everywhere in her house, which was just a bunch of rooms made by the Vehicons in the closet in a spare berthroom that Megatron had given her, but she couldn't find one single pad/tampon anywhere, so she used a wad of toilet paper as a makeshift pad until she could get her hands on some real period products. Oddly enough there was a bottle of painkillers in her bathroom, most likely supplied by Knockout who had been learning about basic human medical needs. Shortly after (Y/n) exited her bathroom she heard a knock on her door and went straight to the intercom system so that she could give her visitor permission to enter; she was met with the fabulous sight of Knockout, aka the ship's doctor who cared way too much about his finish.

"Good morning, (Y/n)." Knockout greeted the human teen as he walked into her room; since it was the weekend she didn't have to go to school, so he wanted to take her on a drive later so that she wouldn't get cabin fever, unfortunately he wasn't prepared for her response.

"It is NOT a good morning!" (Y/n) muttered angrily; she was still in pain because the medication hadn't fully kicked in and she only wore a toilet paper pad, and because of her hormones she felt angrier than usual.

"Oh, and why is that?" Knockout inquired curiously, not missing the angry tone of her voice.

"Because I got my fucking period and I don't have any pads/tampons!" (Y/n) practically yelled in anger, glaring at the cherry red mech.

"What's a period? And what are pads/tampons?" Knockout questioned with uncertainty, suddenly feeling highly uncomfortable because he hadn't quite done as much research on human girls as he should have, and he didn't know about periods.

"I'll teach you, along with Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Breakdown, Dreadwing, Shockwave, Predaking and Steve." (Y/n) answered as she smirked evilly as she decided to educate her social circle about what human teen girls and women had to go through every month.

Knockout wasn't entirely sure what (Y/n) had planned, but he commed all of the Cons that she mentioned and they all came to her berthroom. Thankfully, none of them were busy at the time which would give (Y/n) the chance to teach them a lesson they would never forget. The sight of Megatron had always and would always be intimidating and for a moment (Y/n) wondered if she'd made a mistake by inviting him, although she refused to show any fear. She realized just how crowded the small berthroom was with all the mechs she invited, luckily there was a way for them to all fit better even though the main part of the room would still be full.

"You all better activate your holoforms because I'm going to teach you something important!" (Y/n) said loudly enough for everyone to hear before she grabbed her tablet off of her dresser before she went to go sit on her bed.