𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℙ𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤 ; ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕞, 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖. Gentle and nurturing to the ones it hosts inside, those gentle bodies that find themselves caressed and wrapped in the thick substance. A consciousness that soothes one's thoughts to a collective sigh of silence and peace, undisturbed from the horrible reality that is life and its curses.

Bubbles of air, escaping from below as gravity would not allow them to ground themselves; rising ever so often to show some sign of life, one such as yourself. A small, figureless being curled up in the inky waves in peaceful slumber. Eyes closed, not that there would be a sight to behold, your heart beating slowly that is almost reverbs against the walls of your sea, echoing outward. The bubbles are your stars, your essence being fractured stardust stuck in the void. Ink as suffocating as the atmosphere of space, it's hard to believe that there is life in there.

Sometimes, you would open your eyes to peek. And Sometimes but not often, if you looked hard enough, you could see another's gaze staring right back at you. There was always someone there in the vast void, but they too soon are lost and disappear from view. It's a pleasant thought, to know you're not entirely alone.

But it was better to keep your eyes closed anyways, it felt more comfortable than straining to see nothing but black. Plus, it was the harsh whispers and groans that you needed to tune out more than anything. If only your heart beat a little faster, you could drown them out. They speak of a world other than your own, one where dangers lurk and there was no ink but light. They speak of lights and air, that it was where all the stars go when they reach the top. What was it like to be at the top, to be a bubble in the ink and fight gravity.

As far as you know, only once had you left this sea, but it hadn't been a nice experience.

At least, you can't remember if it was or not. But seeing as you've returned here must have meant something had happened. To be given life and then extinguished mere moments later, that's not something taken well. Either way, that was a long time ago or you would have to assume so. Your home was here, and despite the noises and nothingness, it was comforting and safe. It was all you knew, the ink.

But that feeling would last no longer, as the ink rippled and sputtered; The tides have turned with the warmth leaving the puddle and the voices growing louder. Opening your eyes, you saw something for the first time. The dull-yellowing light at the end of a tunnel shown before you, luring you in from the now freezing ocean to stand in the warm light, a panic settled before you.

Blinking, the light grew closer and you could do nothing but stare. The air frigid and your surrounding no longer liquid but open space, the ink thickening into a solid form as you start to feel yourself flesh out and grow. Without moving an inch you were being pushed out by a chorus of whispers and trembling voices, though one was more prominent than others, coming from the light before blanking out.

"[N..e]. 

[Name]... 

Please remember... "

'Wake u-'

"Your existence will not be in vain"

𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥, 𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖. Like a filter being pulled from my eyes, I slowly could see around me as an arm stretched out beneath me that twitched as I focused in on it. That... that was my arm, slowly feeling my limb tense up and squeeze into a hard grip. Despite having experienced the cold moments before, I was starting to shake as the sudden breeze piercing my ink-toned skin.