𝕆𝕗 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤 [𝕀𝕀]

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀𝕀: 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕡 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕥, looking between themselves before the only human stepped up towards a metal gate. With the lever in hand-  which was hidden away so no one would leave without notice- he placed the handle inside its spot before hauling it down. Slowly, the door gritted and metal shifting before it slid open to reveal a well lit hallway, dust in the air with webs on every corner. Lockers and vending machines now drained of all food content lay on the other side, the man taking the lead before looking back at his cartoon friends.

"Alright, let's see what's out there. Don't go wandering off." Reaching out his hand, [Name] took to rushing up to him and holding on, sticking to his side like glue before Alice and Boris trailed behind them. Not once looking back in fear that they will miss what was once their well-hidden home, each of them thinking about how they will never return here safely. The fond memories of the safe house would forever remain there while they head to their next destination. To escape the studio.

The hallway was rather long, the two girls shivering at the cold breeze that would pass their legs as they approached a stranded miracle station, something that caught [Name]'s eyes as she strayed off Henry to take a closer look. To see her little friend acknowledge the box only gave Alice an idea of how much she truly knew of the floors below. They looked at each other knowingly as this wasn't the first instance of seeing these kind of things. It could only hold one person, but the sight alone left a chill running down their spines as they associate the thing with certain danger up ahead. They pray that where they are headed doesn't require them to be seeking out those damn boxes.

Walking around the corner, the group sees that the rooms up ahead aren't that well lit, a void of darkness stands before them that only seems to grow darker with every closer step they take. Boris wasn't too fond of the dark, hence why they all looked around before they could only come up with a singular lantern, leaving Henry to lead in front as the guide for the group as the guiding light. With slow steps they all ventured further into the studio, wondering where they were going as the hisses of machinery and dripping of ink pipes filled the room making the scene eerie. Small gasps of fear when one gushed open from above; The stumbling of shoes on loose boards only slowed them down as they worried over each other. The whimpering of Boris catches the old man's attention as the angel only pats his back for comfort.

"Don't be scared Boris. I'll keep the light near you so you don't get lost." He huffed under his breath as Boris continues forward until he is in front of the pack, closer to the lantern while [Name] seemed to have gone too quiet. Worried, Henry looked around before spotting her slowly trailing behind, looking at everything which slowed her down. "[Name], don't fall too behind." The devil perks up before running over, passing Alice before something moved above which makes her stop,  the angel's grip on the small girl pulled her back. They all stop at the sound of running footsteps from above, a silent growl alerting the toons of just who it was. The Ink Demon was afoot, from above they could hear that he was prowling the rooms the boys were last spotted in. 

Moving along quickly, they turned another corner as Alice shivers with a sudden turn back, bumping into the person in front of her as she lets out a quick murmur, "Did you hear that?" When no one responded she only sighs and rubs her arms, Henry comforting her to the best of his ability, "Yeah... me neither."

It was clear that the toons were stressed out of their minds. A dark environment covered in ink, it was just asking for the ink demon to emerge and take them to the dreaded puddles. And with only one light source, they had no other choice but to move forward. Cobwebs, broken panels and grates, they all made an effort to get out of there quickly. Tripping in front of a cutout, [Name] huffed before straightening her skirt, blinking slowly as their nerves started tingling. Looking to her left, she looks at the grinning demon cutout, getting lost in thought as the feeling of-