𝕆𝕗 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤 [𝕀𝕀𝕀]

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀𝕀𝕀: 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣

ℍ𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕪'𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤, the music only getting lower in pitch for the chorus to start. The sound triggers a cold shiver among the tiny devil who starts shaking on the spot, tears threatening to come from her eyes before being pulled closer to her creator. The tune begins to play through the speakers, a catchy melody that used to play in the studio back when Henry used to make animations there. A fan favorite one could say, though in this context it could be nothing more than death's calling.

'I'm the cutest little angel, Sent from above. And I know just how to swing.

I've got a bright little halo, And I'm filled with Love! *Pop* I'm Alice Angel!'

TV screens light up with the Angel's face, taunting them despite the happy-go-lucky smile she wore, Henry doing his best to protect [Name] from who knows what. Both of them seemed in a trance, not saying a word as their silence shown just how terrifying this whole situation was. Alice disappearing, the door out locked and now they are forced to sit through this and hope for the best. Neither of them felt welcomed in that room; having no way out as the darkness almost swallowed them whole. He pulls her closer to him in fear of losing sight of them, equally disturbed at how the music and the lights seem to work all on their own. How this Alice's voice recording almost matched with their living toon that he would have thought she was singing to them right now. But she was missing, no where in sight.

'I'm the hit of the party, I'm the belle of the ball. I'm the toast of every town.

'Just one little dance And you know I'll fall. *Pop* I'm Alice Angel!'

As the next verse of the song played, they jumped when the sound of footsteps started moving closer and closer towards the room. Moving from above, to beside them, and finally in front of them. They watched and listened, startled as the room in front with the singular door lit up, giving them a new light source from the dim floor lights and the small screens. Their faces painted in a pale glow in fear and confusion. Not one of them even knew what was going to come up in front of them.

'I ain't no flapper, I'm a classy dish. And boy can this girl sing!

'This gal can grant your every wish-'

"I'M ALICE ANGEL!"

With a series of screams- both human and animalistic- a humanoid figure of a toon jumped up from the other side of the glass, stopping to stare at the two before growing upset and banging on the panel. All the lights seemed to have flickered and died all together when the sound of glass breaking around them while the sudden dead air shook them to their very core. Her crazed laughter echoed off walls while steam pipes burst in the distance, what sounds like furniture being shoved aside randomly yet dangerously close left [Name] to clutch onto Henry as all her fears have come to life. That she would have to relive this nightmare all over again with only Henry by her side. It was almost as if everything was repeating itself.

"I see you there." Gulping, no one dared to move in fear. Her voice was something nothing they had heard before, a mess of one overpowering voice of a woman mixed along with a deeper, more sinister force, "A new fly in my endless web."