𝕆𝕗 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤 [𝕀]

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀: 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕆𝕟 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕜

𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕒 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕞 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕓'𝕤 𝕧𝕚𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕘𝕝𝕠𝕨. A monochromatic world, very much like that of those paper and ink cartoons we live in. I was standing in the middle of our surroundings and wondered just where I was. 

A lightbulb flickered on the brink of death, the room going pitch black with ink and back to the blinding sheen like that of a blank sheet of paper.

Before long, the light finally turned off and the familiar void of darkness welcomed me to calm. I could feel the thumping of a mechanical heartbeat in the dark, reaching from the tip of my toes to the points of my horns. It reminded me of the inky pool that was my birth, the dark puddles that once was my cage. What once brought comfort and solace now grew eerie and left me spiraling in fear of what was in there. But the darkness didn't last, in the blink of an eye the white room appeared before me. 

This time though, I wasn't alone like before. Along either side of me, a row of both familiar and unfamiliar toons stand beside me. The closest to me were faces I knew well.

'Charley!? Edgar and Barley too! Alice and Boris too- and is that Bendy?'

I smiled, my friends next to me as they smile and talk amongst themselves, A couple of stranger toons talking amongst them as if they had been longtime friends. A ghost girl talking with Charley- a little lamb and another smaller angel with Alice. It was so strange to see them but somehow, it was almost like they fit amongst us. Despite seeing them interact with only joy in their eyes, I couldn't hear anything said among them. I was deaf for some reason, nothing coming to mind and the only noise was that of my own thoughts. And if there was any attempt of listening in, they were nothing but muffled murmurs that sounds distance away. 

Turning my head, I made eye contact with Bendy, but he was nothing like how I remember him when we first encountered each other . He looked just like the picture boards, a darling devil with pie-cut eyes and a small white bow on his body, that wide smile glowing in warmth as he stared at me. He looked just like me, although a little sweeter and maybe an inch taller. 

It almost made my non-existent heart flutter with how sweetly he stared at me, a stupid grin growing on my cheeks...

"I'm Sorry"

Then in the blink of an eye, the black void came back and the lightbulb was outlined in white. I couldn't see anyone anymore and panicked when the whispers started. But then the white room came back again, almost like someone was purposely playing with the breaker. The only thing I could think of was that it was probably Edgar doing it. He seemed like the type to do such a thing. 

With the lights back on, I turned to look at him before realizing that the room got larger.

'No- the room is the same... but somethings missing...'

'There is Charley, Barley, Edgar, Boris, Me, Bendy, and Alice... wait-'

'Weren't there others... here with us before?'

'No- there wasn't. It was just us. Yea just us. I think.'

'Yes... just us...The main crew'.

Thinking to myself, I couldn't help but notice the sorrowful looks on the butcher gang, how nervous Boris was glancing around us, Alice's fumbling hands teasing the hem of her dress. Something was afoot, and not liking how distressed my friends looked I tried my hardest to reach out to them. But the shocking reality hit me as I realized that no matter how hard I try, I can't move from my spot in the middle. Moving my head, I tried to say something, to call out to them but nothing.