ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔸𝕥 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 [𝕀]

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀: 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥, only the creaking of dead wood shifted under the pressure as lost ones standing about, lurkers wandering around in search of victims for their own entertainment, and the many copies of the butcher gang seeking for some easy pickings. In this world, there is always danger just around the corner. Larger forces of power rule over everything. Getting lost in this mess could leave you dead, alone and scared for what is to become of you.

Sitting quietly behind the door, our little demon sighs in boredom; Legs kicking off the stool they are seated upon as they listen closely to the sound of the studio settling. Waiting for something, almost anticipating someone's arrival, they are left to their own devices. Cots and shelves are scattered around the small room, hidden away in one of the deeper parts of the building where no one would think to wander in. That is, unless they had a death wish. Eyeing a lone fly that buzzed throughout the air, the noise of shuffling and wood knocking over on the other side of the main entrance made the little devil up and run behind the makeshift-dresser, huffing quietly in a slight panic. Watching quietly, three new figures waltz in before locking the door, ensuring that no one strayed too far behind.

'Took them long enough'

Stretching his arms above his head, Charley places his wrench down on the table as Barley walks in and kicks back on his favorite chair, the stool that rested between the table and wall that he can lean back and throw his legs up on the table. Edgar wandered into his Cot, circling around his pillow before settling down. Charley first started honking at Barley, upset over the mess he made with his ink-steps which allowed her the greatest distraction for her next trick. They hadn't noticed the darling devil's presence yet, so slow but steady, she could only crawled over til they rested underneath the used cot, watching Edgar as he watched the pair squabble over and over again.

'He'll never see it coming...' Grinning widely like those cardboard stands,  she sat behind him before waiting, waiting, waiting ever so patiently until he tensed up and moved. Just in mid-yawn, they grabbed him from behind while he let out a loud hoot. Edgar fell off the bed before glaring back, seeing no one was behind him which made him confused until he turned around and met a smug gaze. Jumping again, he squealed in surprise before puffing his cheeks up and stomping his foot. Laughter could be heard from Barley who found the scene hilarious. With a pat and a giggle, [Name]  tried to comfort the scaredy-spider who only whined in embarrassment. 

'He's too cute not to tease.'

Feeling someone petting their own head, she look up to see Charley offering her a can of soup. Taking it with a nod, it was the only way they really knew how to communicate with these fellas, nods and poor attempts of charades. Heading back to where she was originally before they came back, her mood lightened as she observed the three gather around for their makeshift lunch, cold canned-soup again. Despite being ink beings, they didn't have the need to eat but it was more so the thought that counted instead of the actual notion of hunger. A little pointed tail swinging behind the stool indicated the little darlings enjoyment and fondness of the scene,  thinking back to how much life was so different before them.

'Just the way the little devil likes it!'

𝕀𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝟚 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕠, but it all looked the same all around so I doubt I'm missing much. But when I was out there, roaming halls and running from the few living things down here, I could never find a moment of peace and silence without fear of something coming around a supposed dead end. Those seekers give chase no matter what you are and where you are, even if you're in the ladies room they just pop out no matter where with not a care in the world. And don't get me started on the butcher gang members, disfigured and unhinged beyond a reasonable doubt.