The Training begins! Their names are Sabito and Makomo

Percy sat down and looked at Tanjiro as he spoke, "-He told me to head to the mountains, then I met you" Tanjiro said, finishing the story, Percy nodded and looked at the sleeping Nezuko. "You went through hell, lost everyone to a demon, I'm sorry for your loss," Percy said, and Tanjiro nodded, "I don't mean to be rude, but, where did you come from?" Tanjiro asked, Percy, looked up, and gulped, 'I can't tell him the truth, he'll think I'm crazy! And he's got a freaky sense of smell, so he'll know if I lie... I guess half-truths are the only answer for now' Percy thought, sighing he decided to keep it short, "In short, I came from a land far away from here, where I was trained to use a sword and fight. But I picked a fight I couldn't win, when I woke up, I was here" Percy explained, Tanjiro seemed to believe him and said, "I'm sorry, I hope you can return to your home one day"

"The Demon Slayer Corp, we number in the hundreds, an organization completely unrecognized by the government, since ancient times we have existed to hunt down demons. However, the identity of the demon slayer corps leader has always remained a mystery. Demons, their staple food, humans. They hunt and kill them, it is unclear where or when they first appeared. Incredible physical prowess, their wounds heal almost instantly. Flesh completely restores itself, severed limbs regenerated, some can shapeshift, some have other powers. They can only be killed by sunlight, or decapitation with a special sword. Demon Slayers fight these demons with mere mortal bodies. As humans, wounds are slow to heal, and their lost limbs don't grow back. Nevertheless, they fight to protect and defend humanity."

"I am a trainer, my job is to teach new swordsmen. There are many other trainers, each one is different, they educate their students using their own methods to complete your training and join the Demon Slayer corp, you will have to survive the Final selection process on Mt fugikisane. And I decide if you take that test or not." Sakonji said to Percy and Tanjiro. Percy looked at Tanjiro and nodded, "Let the training begin"

----------------------------------------

Day 5 Tanjiro: As of today, Percy and I are going to keep a journal, We're descending the mountain again today, I'll train so that I can survive through the final selection. Day after day, I've made my way down the mountain, and I'm starting to avoid most of the traps. Because I'm much stronger now, and somehow I've got even better at picking up subtle scents than before. However, the traps are getting more and more difficult, I'm starting to think he wants me dead!

Day 10 Percy: Today, Sakonji made me run down the mountain with Riptide in hand, and Tanjiro with his Katana. I feel sorry for Tanjiro, he hasn't had the same training I had before, and his Katana has thrown off his balance, he's barely able to avoid the traps now. I've had to cut Tanjiro down more times than I can count. Then when we reach the bottom of the mountain, he makes us swing our swords again and again. I get to 1000 and he tells me to do 500 more! I pity Tanjiro.

Day 34 Tanjiro: 'Swords are fragile weapons' that's how my sword training started, though strong along the blade's edge, it's very weak on the side, so obviously you've got to apply force where the blade's strongest. The direction the blade is facing and the direction you swing have exactly the same, otherwise, it'll break. Urokodaki told me, 'if you ever break your sword, I'll break every bone in your body', he sounded just like that too, very ominous. When Urokodaki told Percy to use a Katana, Percy told Urokodaki that Riptide could kill demons, so he didn't need one yet, after a while Urokodaki relented, and Percy got to keep his sword, as long as if Riptide broke, he would get a Katana.

Day 40 Percy: Today, Tanjiro and I fell down, again and again. Apparently, it's training to do it as softly as possible, so we can get up again and keep fighting. I rush to Sakonji for hours, while Tanjiro trains his strength, I really try to kill him, mostly, but he's freakishly fast, he's more of a monster than the Demon I killed. Then it's Tanjiro's turn, at least then I can get some water while he suffers, poor guy.