Squashing a Spider

Percy was angry, no he was furious. 

As he looked at the corpses of his fellow Demon Slayers, he saw the strings attached to them, "A demon did this" he deducted. "Were you acquainted with any of these demon slayers? There don't seem to be any survivors in this area at least" Shinobu said, looking over at Giyuu. "We were informed that several of the newer mizunoto were sent here to combat these demons. But they could all be dead by now, don't you think?" Shinobu asked as Percy frowned, 'Tanjiro meets that category, If he's dead, then the demon responsible is going to suffer' he thought. "Let's go," Giyuu said, nodding Shinobu and Percy ran beside him, and Percy's frown deepened, "there is definitely a powerful demon here I can sense it," He said, he had already told the fellow Hashira of his ability to sense Aura's, and thankfully that had accepted it. "The moon is quite lovely tonight, isn't it Tomioka?" Shinobu asked, but no response came from Giyuu. "Since we've been given this joined mission, let's try to get along Tomioka" Shinobu said. "My only concern is slaying demons," Giyuu said coldly, making Percy wince, "That's cold," Percy said, Shinobu nodded in agreement, "Indeed, that is quite cold-hearted of you Tomioka, How about we split up from this point. I shall proceed from the west, and you from the East" Shinobu said, before Percy could protest Giyuu nodded, "Very well" then in an instant, both of the Hashira vanished, leaving an annoyed Percy. "Gods' damn-it Giyuu! Shinobu!!" Percy shouted angrily as he ran through the forest, 'Giyuu's heading straight for the Kizuki, and Shinobu's heading for a human whose aura is fading fast. At least I get a half-decent demon to fight' Percy thought to himself as he doubled his efforts.

Percy ran faster as he neared the demon, a frown quickly growing on his face, 'Someone's there with it, and they're dying' with a sudden burst of speed, Percy lept forward as 2 figures came into view. A large Demon, holding a boy with a boar head and 2 broken swords in his hand as he crushed them. In an instant, he drew his Katana and sliced the Demon's arm off. 

Both the boar-headed guy, and the arm fell to the ground, and he heard the dude speak, "What was that?" he said softly, as Percy turned around to look at the Demon, narrowing his eyes he saw it had no number on it. 'So, it's not a kizuki, figures' Percy thought, "Did he actually cut through it?" the boar-dude said. "Who could've possibly done such a thing?", Percy looked at the large demon, 'That thing reminds me of the hulk' he thought, as it charged at him. And Percy sighed, 'so slow, the hulk would definitely win' in a single movement, he raised his sword, 'Water breathing 4th form Striking tide' he thought, as he sliced the Demon's head clean off.

 And Percy sighed, 'so slow, the hulk would definitely win' in a single movement, he raised his sword, 'Water breathing 4th form Striking tide' he thought, as he sliced the Demon's head clean off

Landing on the ground behind it, Percy looked at Boar-head. "amazing" the Boar said, "I've never seen anyone as amazing as this guy." Percy looked at Boar-head, seeing no fatal or life-threatening injuries, he turned around to go to Giyuu and the Kizuki. "Wait a second!" frowning, Percy turned to look at the Slayer. "You're going to fight me Mr water Haori! You just killed that member of the twelve Kizuki! And now right here, I'm going to beat you! If I can manage that..." The Slayer pointed at himself, "That'll make me the most powerful of all!" Percy sighed, "Look, Boar dude, you should get stronger first" The slayer stepped back in shock, before yelling in anger. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!!" 'Jesus this guy's loud' Percy pointed over his shoulder to the ashes of the demon, "That guy, wasn't even a member of the twelve Kizuki" Then raising an eyebrow he said, "What? you didn't know that?" the Slayer practically roaring in anger, "OF COURSE I KNEW THAT!! FOR YOUR INFORMATION IT WAS TANJIRO WHO WAS SAYING IT WAS ONE OF THEM!!" Percy blinked in surprise, but before he could speak, he sensed something, a flare of power, rising far above that of the Kizuki, it felt like the sun, and if it was the Kizuki... "Tanjiro?" he muttered to himself, looking at the Boar he asked, "Where's Tanjiro now?" this caught the slayer off guard, and he pointed in the direction of the Kizuki, "He got thrown that way. BUT DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJE-" the Slayer stopped as he realized he was now tied to a tree. Clapping once Percy saluted him, "Well, Loved the chat, but I've gotta go, see ya!" then without another word, Percy ran off in the direction of the Kizuki. 'I hope I'm not too late'