The Mugen Train: Part 4

Tanjiro could only watch in horror, as Rengoku battled Akaza "I am the flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku!"

Both Tanjiro, and Inoskue were in absolute shock, as they watched the explosion of fire erupt from Rengoku and Akaza. 'Where is he?' Tanjiro thought, As the dust settled, Tanjiro saw Rengoku, "There, did he win?" Tanjiro muttered to himself, when another shadow appeared, Akaza. Tanjiro's eyes shot open, as with horror he saw Akaza's arm. In Rengoku's stomach. "AAAHHH!!" Tanjiro screamed in anguish seeing the scene before him. "Tanjiro?! What's happened?!" Percy's voice shouted hearing his scream, "Akaza his arm... It pierced Rengoku's stomach completely!" Tanjiro yelled, dread filling his body like poison. When suddenly, a pressure-filled the air, and a scent, like none Tanjiro, had ever smelled before, filled the air. And softly, yet with an air, unlike anything Tanjiro had ever heard from Percy, a voice growled.

"...What?"

And the train exploded.

The eyes of everyone there widened, as the train cart below which Percy had been trapped, flew into the air with a sudden yet violent velocity, flying for miles, it landed in the forest nearby with a violent crash. "What?" Akaza said in shock, taking the opportunity to free himself from Rengoku. Tanjiro's eyes were wide with fear, as a shadow emerged from the dust that had been created from the cart's flight. There, glowing in the darkness, were a pair of aquamarine eyes, filled with rage so powerful it rivaled the aura of power that surrounded them. 

"I've been holding back..."

Tanjiro's eyes widened further, as he heard Percy's voice, usually light, soft, and optimistic, was now heavy, hard, seething with barely controlled anger, that threatened to erupt. "What... how" Inoskue mumbled in shock looking at the enraged form of Percy. "Incredible! Such power!" Akaza said in amazement.

"Restraining myself, as best as I could, holding in the fury, the power, that I held within me the entire time. Because I wanted to protect myself, I wanted to keep the past hidden. Why? Well... I won't hold back... not anymore..." Percy looked at Akaza, a furious look in his glowing eyes, as he raised his right hand, shouting "AND NEVER AGAIN!!" Tanjiro felt fear in him, as an aura of power, erupted from Percy, as he reached out his right arm, and for a moment, all was still and quiet. But then, the earth erupted, as Water collected around Percy. And Tanjiro's fear, turned to terror, 'What is he?'

------------------------------------------------------

"AND NEVER AGAIN!!" Percy shouted in rage, as he released his Powers, he didn't care, not anymore. He was going to tear Akaza Limb from Limb, he was going to make him regret being born. Raising his right arm, Percy reached out to all of the water nearby, calling it to serve him. For a moment, nothing happened, but then, the earth erupted. Raising his arm, commanding the water to take the shape of a sphere, above the ground, Percy split it apart, forming several spears, then condensing them he turned them into Black Ice, many times smaller than the original, but far stronger. 

"BLACK ICE HAIL!!" Percy shouted, bringing his arm down and firing the Ice spears at Akaza, whose eyes widened in shock. Drawing his sword, Percy yelled as he charged at Akaza, jump-kicking him in the face as he did, and sending the Demon flying. "You're going to suffer!" He screamed, rushing the Demon again, his vision blood red as he attacked him, his blade swung back and forth, nullifying any attempts the demon made to attack him. Again and again, Percy chopped and sliced, cutting Akaza's arms in half, or severing them completely, only for them to be regenerated almost instantly.