Village for Demons

Percy looked at the forest before him, he could feel it, the aura of death, it stained the forest, tainted the air. He wouldn't have been surprised if he started to see Thanatos dancing around.

Actually...

Shaking his head, Percy brought himself back to reality, "Focus" Looking up Percy walked into the forest, before jumping up into the trees, as he traversed through the forest he leaped from tree to tree, heading in the direction of the aura of death.

Finally, Percy reached the origin of the aura of death. But as he did, he saw something that shocked him to his core. Eyes wide Percy said to himself, "Is that, a village?"

It was definitely a village, quickly Percy counted the houses he could see. There were easily over 70, and if each one contained even 1 demon, then it was easily the largest gathering of demons he had ever seen, or anyone else for that matter. Percy felt the aura around him, and his shock raised further. He could sense 3 different species. His brain filing the information

There were 40 humans, 60 demons, and 80 strange auras. They felt like a combination of humans and demons. Frowning, Percy pondered this, Half-demons? what did that mean? Coming to a decision, Percy jumped into the village, traveling by rooftop, he stayed out of sight from the Demons and everyone else for that matter. Eventually, he came across something that made his heart stop. 

Looking through a window, Percy could see a human woman giving birth, but that wasn't what shocked him, no It was the child that was born. Its aura was just like the 80 other half aura. His shock lengthened when he saw a male Demon watching and nodded, "Another Half-Demon for the clan, good" the male demon walked away, "Raise our son well, in 10 months, you'll be cycled again" the Demon said, as the woman began to cry. 

'They're breeding with people' Percy realized with horror, 'Demons are mating with people to create Half-demons. But why?' Then Yoriichi's words came to Percy's mind, "Muzan seeks true immortality, for that he needs a demon who is immune to the sun. That's why he creates so many demons." That's what was happening, Muzan was trying to have Half-demons created, their human blood could increase the chance of sun resistance, Percy could only hope that he wasn't too late. He went to leave, when he stopped, 'If I leave, a Demon could produce the results Muzan wants, that can't happen.' standing up, he drew his Katana, 'I need to destroy the village, right here and now, Muzan could already be on his way' So coming to a decision, Percy decided to destroy this entire village, every Half-demon, and every Demon here, would perish, or he would die trying.

Percy waited, until a group of demons was before him, as he hid in the shadows he readied to attack. Muttering, "Total Concentration, Water Breathing..." Then looking up he rushed towards the demons, "10th form, Constant flux!" he shouted, as water gathered around his blade, taking the form of a dragon.

" Then looking up he rushed towards the demons, "10th form, Constant flux!" he shouted, as water gathered around his blade, taking the form of a dragon

The Demons didn't even have the chance to react by the time they realized what was happening, Percy had already severed their heads. 'Don't let up! Constant Flux grows stronger with each rotation, making it the best form for this situation' Percy thought as he charged around town, spinning again and again, he didn't take the time to distinguish the difference between Half and full demon, they would all die, again and again, he sliced, decapitating foe after foe. The noise from the slaughter, alerted more demons to find the source, only to join the pile of corpses that Percy left behind him. 

Time passed Percy in the blink of an eye, before he knew it, his lungs were screaming in agony, his hands sore to the bone, like his legs. Looking around, Percy stopped the Constant Flux, panting as he did, 'That was the longest Constant Flux I've ever done, 20 minutes maybe?' Percy thought to himself, when he felt something, looking around, he saw around 10 demons, and 20 Half-demons surrounding him. Sensing around the village, he grinned, these were the last ones. He'd killed Demons and 60 Half-demons. Raising his Katana, he readied to battle the demons as they jumped down around him. 'luckily, they're weak individually, so I might be able to survive this' Percy thought to himself, "So who's next?" he called, looking at the Demons and Half-Demons, then together they all nodded, and charged at him. 'Fuck

Percy slashed and hacked, left and right, trying to escape the horde, but they were relentless, and they were gaining. Looking around, Percy searched for something that could give him the edge, he had already been slashed by multiple demons and was bleeding from several wounds. Whatever the demons smelled from his blood, drove them crazy, gone was any trace of hesitation, only a savage hunger remained. 

As he searched, he saw something, that made his eyes widen, a river. But for a moment, he slowed, and a demon lept on his back, biting into his neck. "RAAHH!" Percy screamed in pain, grabbing the Demon by the head and tearing them off him, throwing them into the pack as he did. With each step, he got closer to the River, but the demon's bite made itself known, as soon as more demons had caught him. 

Agonizing pain-filled Percy, as the demons, bit his arms, legs, neck, and back, the world around him began to dim, each step became labor, each movement torture, yet he continued until finally, he fell forward, as he succumbed to the darkness.  His last thoughts were how he had failed, his friends, his family, and now the world, and how Annabeth was going to kick his ass for it.

But as he fell, moments before he hit the water, he felt something. 

The gushing presence, of the river surrounding him.

And he opened his eyes as they glowed blue.