Christmas in Japan (Omake)

Percy blinked owlishly at the Calander, his brain slowly processing the information in front of him.

"December 24th... Christmas Eve"

He... didn't know what to do... or even think. Even if it had never been his strongest suit. At all. The past couple of Christmas' he'd ignored any special date. Focusing on his training was the best he could do back then.

Currently, he was staying at the Demon Slayer Headquarters, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were there as well. The 5 of them were staying in the Butterfly Mansion for the time being.

He frowned, and took the calendar down, throwing it to the side and out of sight. 

'I can't celebrate it. Not without them. Without her.'

A sharp pain pierced his heart, as a lock of blonde hair flashed through his mind. Growling lightly, he made his way to his room and closed the door to it. He didn't want to celebrate. Not now.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

BAM!

Jumping up, Percy's eyes darted around as he searched for whatever had made the fatal mistake of imitating a nuclear explosion and woke him from his slumber.

"WHERE IS PERCY! MY FELLOW HASHIRA CANNOT MISS OUT ON THE FESTIVITIES!"

So, on his earlier statement. It looked like he didn't have a choice regarding Christmas.

Why?

Percy groaned, facepalming as realization hit him. "Rengoku..." 

Before he could create an escape though, the door to his room was ripped off it's hinges (Literally) and the man that was Rengoku stormed into his room, wearing a very festive outfit.

"AHA! I HAVE FOUND YOU PERCY! NOW! COME JOIN US FOR THE CELEBRATION!" Rengoku shouted a wide grin across his face as he made his proclamation.  Percy winced at the volume that his fellow Hashira was unleashing, "Dude. You broke my door." Percy stated with a blank face, gesturing towards the door which was still in Rengoku's hand. 

"OH! SO I HAVE!"

--------------------------------------

"What the... Where are we?"

 Where are we?"