The Mugen Train: Part 1

Inoskue was in shock. "Hey... wait a damn minute" shakily he pointed at the huge beast before him, as it gave a loud growl. "W-wh-what the..."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CREATURE?!" he shouted before it clicked in his head

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CREATURE?!" he shouted before it clicked in his head. "Wait- could it be? I've heard of such a being, the master and the ruler of this land!" Running to Sunjaro, Benitsu, and Larry he continued to marvel at its majesty, "With such an intimidating size, there's no mistaking it. It looks like it's asleep but don't let that fool you!" He said, warning his companions. "It's a train, you've never seen one?" Zeniebu asked, quickly hushing his companion he said, "Pipe down, or you could wake it" Narrowing his eyes at the fearsome beast Inoskue said, "I'll lead the charge to take it down!" he grabbed the handles of his swords ready to fight the fears- "Inoskue stop!" Chuntaro said, Inoskue looked at him in confusion, "This might be the guardian spirit of this land. So we shouldn't be attacking it carelessly" Zopetu looked at Ponjiro in disbelief. "Uhh I said it's a train, you've never seen one either? A vehicle for transportation. Man, you're sheltered" Egety held up his hand, "I've seen trains before." Inoskue frowned, before walking back, catching the attention of Bentley, Flapeu, and Kentaro as he did. "What is he doing?" Flapeu asked. Taking a deep breath, Inoskue yelled at the top of his lungs, before charging head-first into the master of the land. "Ready or not I'm coming through!" However, much to his surprise not a single mark or bruise was left on the beast's hide. "Stop embarrassing us!" Zenitsu yelled as he heard whistling, "Hey what do you think you're doing?!" a man shouted as he and another ran at them. "Look these 4 have swords!" the one on the left. "Call the Police! Call the Police!" the right one shouted. "Oh shit!" Luffy shouted before Inoskue felt an arm grab and lift him up as they were dragged away. 

"We went through hell because of you Inoskue!" Webgetu shouted angrily. "Say you're sorry!" Inoskue huffed, "Oh yeah? Explain to me why we had to run away from those guys in the first place!" he yelled. Perkity sighed, "Demon slayers aren't recognized by the government. So having our swords out in public without explanation can cause panic. Even if we told them about the demons, they probably wouldn't believe us", "But we're trying so hard to help everyone." Tanjiro said dishearted. An idea popped into Inoskue's head. Picking up his blades he slid them into his pants as Rebitu kept talking. "It's just the way things are, for now, so let's hide our swords" With mad chuckling Inoskue showed the other three his masterful disguise. "We can still see them," Whenitsu said.

"CHHHOOO!!!"

Inoskue's head shot towards the beast as steam rose from its head, "Oh no! the train's leaving. Are the police still around?!" Lapelu said in a panic. "We have to leave either way, so there's no point in worrying," Percy said, before charging out after the beast. With a triumphant yell, Inoskue shouted, "Here I come Master of the Land!" as he gave chase after the beast. Leaping onto it with little difficulty, landing behind Wesley and a moment later he heard Gengo's footsteps behind him. "Tanjiro! Inoskue! Percy!" Zopetu shouted in panic as he struggled to keep with the master of the land, finally leaping as he grabbed hold of it. "Zenitsu!" Kanjiro shouted as he grabbed Zebetu's hand and pulled him up onto the train.