Chapter 4: Maybe Two IS Better Than One!

Awww yeah! The last chapter reached OVER 25 reads, so as promised, here is your chapter!! (>y<)

"Hey, Cecily are we still on for today?" Kyle asks from his cell phone.

Kyle, who?

Cecily blanks out, not paying attention to a word Kyle has to say. All throughout the freaking taxi drive back to the dorm rooms, she has been thinking about Isaiah and his dreamy green eyes. They are just so rare!

"Cecily?" Kyle asks. "Are you listening to me?"

No?

"Um. Yeah? Of course." Cecily says, unlocking the door to my room.

Cecily's already planned out what she's going to wear for her date with Isaiah. Which she hopes is very soon.

"Okay. I'll pick you up around let's say 5 tomorrow?"

"Great. See ya soon!"

She hangs up the phone and runs to her bed. This is amazing! She doesn't know how  to even deal with this!

Sighing, Cecily goes to her coffee maker a brews some hot Joe. She turns the TV on to the Lifetime Network and chills. Saturday's are her Lifetime days. She runs her hands through her hair a couple of times before putting her long braids into a high ponytail.

It's time to take this crap out of her head. But she is too lazy.

The movie Freedom Writers is on. The part where the teacher first introduces herself to the class.

"Knock. Knock!" Cecily hears a voice at the door.

She run over to the door, completely forgetting that she's still wearing nothing but a huge sweatshirt and cotton underwear.

She shrugs. "Who is it?"

"Your bestest school sisters from anotha mista!" Maisie bellows. "Open up!"

Cecily does a dramatic sigh, opening the door for them. That is the bad part about going to boarding school especially in another country. You have to have roommates.

"Oooooh. Who's shirt is that you are wearing?" Tiana asks pointing to my sweater, smiling.

"Let me take a lucky guess. Kyle?" Maisie chants.

Cecily grins, shrugging and walking back to the couch. She loves to have people believe what they want to. Nobody really cares, anyway. They just care about how their story is going to sound once the gossip gets out.

Tiana and Maise share a glance at each other before shrugging and going off on their beds.

Cecily's phone rings. Yasss! This could be Isaiah!

Maisie and Tiana are talking about last night and the guys they've 'talked' to.

"Hello. This is Cecily." She sings into the phone.

"Uh, hey Cecily. Did you get that call from Mom and Dad?" Derrick asks.

Call from MOM and DAD?

"...No?" She says, now looking through her Samsung galaxy s4.

Woop. There it is. From her dad, though.