Chapter 9:The Princess and Prince Charming

||Chapter 9:The Princess and Prince Charming||

"I'm awake, I swear!" Cecily says, rolling the opposite direction on her bed to the human standing at the doorway.

"You better be down by 7, Cecily. Your mom isn't playing!" Her dad states.

"Do we get to drive in the limo?" She asks.

"No!" He slams the door.

Well, she tried.

Cecily groans getting out of her bed, not even bothering to fix it. It's one thing adjusting to the new time schedule and it's another having to get out of bed at 6 and be ready by 7!

She go to her bathroom and starts brushing her teeth and washing her face, then applying make up with dark red lip stick and a thick wing line for eyeliner. She takes her ponytail out and let the natural waves of my hair fall to her back. She decides to put a bun at the top of one section of her hair and go back to her room. There is a uniform sitting on her bed.

Of course.

Cecily examines it. It is maroon red with a black blazer next to it and an overly long skirt. How can she make this look better?

She puts the uniform skirt and shirt on and runs to her sock drawer, finding a pair of knee high kitten socks. Perfect.

Pulling her blazer on, she tries rolling the skirt up a bit to at least make it seem cute. She goee to her closet and try to find shoes. She settles on a pair of Ralph Lauren riding boots.
Now she just need accessories. She decides on a Tiffanys charm bracelet and hoop earrings.

She blinks. I'm done!

Cecily grabs a shoulder purse hanging on her room's coat rack and her sunglasses and heads out into the hallway.

She clicks the down button on the elevator.

"Ay! Wait up!" Cecily hears her brother say, jogging down the hallway wearing basketball shorts and a tight Nike shirt. He has a backpack in his hand and he has his baseball cap going backwards.

She keeps the elevator door open for him. "I see someone's trying to fit in with Americans..."

He smirks. "I see someone's trying to fit in with the Weirdo's."

Her mouth goes wide as the elevator door opens. "I'm fitting in with the popular girls. Not that I need to try to."

"Okay. Keep telling yourself this." Derrick nods, walking into the first kitchen, grabbing an apple from the fridge.

"Hello, mother." Cecicly greets her, kissing both cheeks.

"Hello, sweetie." Meredith says in a perky tone.

Cecily hears her dad honk the car. She rolls her eyes. "Why on earth can he not wait 10 minutes?"

Derrick grabs a Gatorade and a banana. "Bye mom. I'm probably staying after school to tryout for basketball. Don't send anyone to pick me up. I'm getting a ride from Matt."

"Matt, as in Matthew the Prince?" Cecily asks him, curiously.

"The one and only." He mutters before walking out.

"Okay!" Cecily's mother calls after him.

"I guess I should get going too." She sighs.

"You are going to have a fine day, baby. You are a princess!" Her mom cheers.