Chapter 1

~Hanna's POV~

When I woke up all that I could remember was that Courtney had confronted us and then we got knocked out. When I sat up I noticed that I was in a bed. The same bed that was in my bedroom at home.

When I looked around the room, it looked exactly like it was at my house. I looked out the window and there was nothing. Just black.

I ran over to the door and tried to open it, it was locked. "Hello! Hello!" I shouted. "Hello! Hello!" A recording mimicked in my voice. I looked up in the corner and I saw a camera. Someone was watching. I knew exactly who it was.

"Courtney! What the hell do you want!" I yelled at the camera. "Courtney! What the hell do you want!" Mimicked the same voice.

I sat back on the bed and just looked around the room. After a few minutes I got back up and walked over to the desk. When I got to the desk, I sat at the chair and opened the drawer. Inside the drawer was a dress. It looked like a Barbie dress. There was also a note.

Put it on.
-C

I hesitated. But I figured I better before she does anything bad. Again. When I put it on a noise was emitted from the speakers. "Welcome." Said an animated voice. "You are now in the Dollhouse of Bitches." Said a combination of animated voice and Courtney's voice.

Then I heard a clicking noise. The door swung open.

When I stepped out into the hall I was alone. It was just a gray hallway with 3 other doors. A couple minutes later, another door opened and out came Emily. "Emily!" I said running over to her and giving her a hug. She was wearing a dress that looked like mine except hers was red.

"Hanna!" She shouted back and she hugged me back. "Where the hell are we?"

"I'm guessing that we are in the Dollhouse of Bitches." I replied.

"Who is in the other 2 doors?"

"I'm guessing that Spencer and Aria are in there."

Then we heard 2 clicks. 2 more doors swung open. Out came Ezra Fitz and Cece Drake. Ezra was wearing a beach suit like Ken does. And Cece was wearing a dress like mine and Emily's except hers was blue. "Why the hell are they here?" Emily whispered.

"Maybe Courtney took everyone on the A team too." I said. They both looked at us. Then there were 2 beeps.

"Welcome to the Dollhouse of Bitches. Please walk down the hallways and enter the Main Room." Said the voice again. We all looked at each other.

When we got to the main room we saw Spencer, Aria, and everyone on the A team. They were all wearing the same things we were except all different colors. When I looked to the right there was a painted on bookshelf and a painted on couch. To the left was a painted on TV and a painted on chair. In the middle, was a table with 4 chairs around it.

Courtney walked out of a room. I was going to run at her and attack her but then I noticed that she was inside of a glass box. "Hello everyone. Do you like the place?"

"What the fuck do you want?" I heard Mona say.

"Watch it. You have no idea what I can do while your in my Dollhouse."

"Oh ya. What are you going to do?" Cece asked.

"This." As soon as Courtney said it, Cece started shaking uncontrollably. When I saw that I figured out that Courtney had put something in our heads that would electrocute us if we disobeyed her.

Once Cece hit the ground Courtney turned the electricity off. "Don't worry, she's not dead. She's just unconcious." Courtney said.

"Your sick." I said. "No wonder they put you in a mental hospital. I can't even imagine what you tried to do to Ali-" I couldn't even finish my sentance because I felt a sharp pain in my head and then I lost control of my body.

The last thing I remember is seeing everyone else's sad face before I blacked out.

***********************************
A/N

The first few chapters will be boring but I promise you that it is leading up to other things that will happen.