Chapter 15

~Aria's POV~
"I can't believe someone would do something like that." I said to the other three.

"I can't either." Spencer replied. We all stayed at Spencer's house last night because we are still afraid of what happened.

"Guys look." Hanna said pointing at the TV. We saw a picture of Cece, Jenna, and Paige. It turned to a picture of the Dollhouse.

"Turn the volume on." Emily said turning to Spencer.

"Last night, multiple Rosewood residents were found in this underground bunker that people are referring to as the Dollhouse." Said a reporter. "They were all being tormented by three other Rosewood residents, Cece Drake, Paige McCumbers, and Jenna Marshall. These three murdered three more residents, Darren Wilden, Alison DiLarentis, and her secret twin, Courtney DiLarentis. These three, along with the three that died and 5 other residents, tormented 4 Rosewood girls before they locked them up in the Dollhouse. The ones that put the Rosewood girls in the Dollhouse are in police custody right now." Spencer turned the volume off.

"This is going to be a huge story on the news isn't it?" I asked, looking at everyone.

"Yeah. I just don't think I'm ready for all of this." Hanna said.

"Things are going to change." Spencer said.

"Did anyone else have nightmares about what happened last night?" Emily asked.

"I did." All of us said at the same time. I looked back at the TV and there was a commercial for McDonald's.

After a few more minutes, the police chief came up on the screen. "Turn the volume back on." I said.

"-has decided that there will be no bail set. All of the suspects will await their trial in jail." He said. "The judge wants the trial to start as soon as possible so it will start next month." There were a few camera flashes and then the chief walked off stage.

"Change it, I can't think about this anymore." I said. Spencer changed it to MTV and Scary Movie was on. After a few minutes, she turned the TV off. Ping. I looked down at my phone, it was a message from my mom.

You need to come home now. We missed you.

"I have to go."

"So do I." Said Hanna.

"Me too." Emily said. I grabbed my keys off the counter and walked out to my car.

I got home 5 minutes later. When I walked in the door, my whole family was sitting at the table waiting for me. "Hey." I said, closing the door behind me.

"Sit down." Byron said.

When I sat down, no one said anything. "So are we just supposed to sit around and not do anything?" I asked.

"We don't know what to say, you were in that Dollhouse so long and we don't know what happened down there." Ella said.

"You could have died like those other three." Byron said.

"We all missed you, even me." Mike said.

"Well I missed all of you too, but I don't think now is the time to talk. I'm still tired, I barely slept at all down there."

"Well then go get your rest, we will wake you up when dinner is ready." Byron said. I stood up from the table. Before I walked up to my room. I gave everyone a hug.

I opened my door and remebered so much that happened down in the Dollhouse. I ran to my walls and started to rip the wallpaper off and I threw all of the art work off the walls. I still can't believe that someone could do something like that.

I threw myself on my bed and fell asleep.

*************
"Aria wake up." Ella said shaking me.

"What?" I mumbled.

"You need to go down to the police station, they have some questions for you." She said. I rolled out of bed and didn't even look in the mirror. I grabbed my keys and drove to the police station.

Spencer, Emily, and Hanna were already there. "Do you guys know what they're asking us?" I asked.

"No, they wanted to talk to us all together." Spencer said.

"Well it has to be about the Dollhouse, right, there is no question about it." Emily said.

The police chief came out a few seconds later. "Come on girls, we have some questions for you." We all followed behind him. Ping. Beep. Blop. Ring. We all looked at each other. The last time this happened was when... When we all looked at each other, we knew exactly what this is.

Guess what bitches, I'm back and I'm better than ever. And don't say anything about me or I'll do it again.
-A

*****************

Sorry for the delay guys, after the summer finale, I forgot to post.

After I finish my other book, Uncontrollable, I'll start working on the last Pretty Little Liars book. It will be called The Final Game.