Chapter 8

~Courtney's POV~

"Bring up Hanna's camera." I said walking into the control room. It was 10 a.m. and I got a call from Cece that said that something was wrong with the Dollhouses cameras.

"There is no one there." Said Paige.

"What the hell do you mean there is no one there?" I asked rushing over to the monitors. "Fuck! Turn to Mona's room." Again no one. "Damn it! How the hell did they all get out of their rooms?"

"I don't know. We've been watching them the whole time." Jenna said, panic in her voice.

"Pull up their tracking chips." I finally said, remembering that I put those in everyone's head.

"What tracking chips?" Cece asked.

"Nevermind. I'll do it myself." I pulled up a map of the Dollhouse and the area around it. There was a picture of everyone in the Dollhouse, including Jenna, Paige, and Cece. "It shows that their still here, but their not on any of the cameras. It also shows that everyone that was in here is still alive. How is that possible, I killed Spencer, Ezra, Noel, and Lucas."

"Wait you put a chip in our heads?" Jenna asked.

"Nevermind that. We need to find everyone now." As soon as I said that, my phone beeped. So did Jennas, Paiges, and Ceces.

Their mine now and you will never see them again.
-A

As soon as I received this message I knew exactly who sent it.

~Hanna's POV~

"Where did you get this?" I asked Aria who arrived at my house with Spencer and Ezra. They brought a note with them.

"I told you, someone slipped it under Ezra's door." Aria said back. Everyone was sitting in my living with the creepy manniquein that was supposed to be my mom. Everyone consisted of Mona, me, Emily, Wilden, Aria, Melissa, Ezra, Noel, and Spencer. The only people that had been in the Dollhouse that are missing are Cece, Jenna, and Paige. This means that they either joined the A team again or they are still wandering around the town lost and confused or they really died, which wasn't likely.

"Well I don't know who that new a person is but I'm afraid that they are going to do way worse than Courtney or they would have worked with her." Said Spencer.

"Yeah, or they could be helping us." Emily said.

"I agree with Emily. I mean why else would they have saved me from getting killed by Courtney?" Spencer replied.

"So that they could do it themselves." Said Mona.

"Well I'm sorry we are not talking about you and Alison." Aria spat back.

"Excuse me but did you forget that your boyfriend and everyone else here did that to you too." Mona said nonchalantly.

Aria jumped up and pulled her hand back. Me, Spencer, and Emily all had to jump up and stop Aria before she could hit Mona. Mona just sat there and smiled.

"All right, enough!" I finally yelled at both of them. "Or else I'll have to knock both of you out."

"Your to much of a pussy." Mona replied.

"You need to stop. Did you forget who saved you back there?" Emily said. Mona finally shut her mouth.

Just then there was a knock on the door. We all looked at each other. We knew exactly what this meant. We slowly got up and walked towards the door. When we got there, there was a note.

Everyone for themselves. Hunt for food there isn't much left.
-A

"Does this mean that A got rid of all the food?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess when we run out, that's the last of it and the end of us." Lucas said.

"Well looks like this A isn't helping us anymore." Melissa said.

We all looked at each other again, then we sprinted out the door and ran towards the stores and resturants. I ran to the grocery store and just grabbed whatever I could whether I liked it or not. I pushed the shopping cart all the way home.

When I got inside the door slammed behind me. "Shit. Not again." I ran to the doors and tried to open it. It refused to open. "Fuck!" I shouted then kicked the door.

I decided to just walk away and stock the fridge. Everything was gone from when it was full earlier. I went back to the living and found a meal already set out for me. I looked around to see if A was still here. It wasn't. I sat in front of it and saw a card.

Bon appetite.
-A

I was hesitant at first, then I realized how hungry I was. I picked up the sandwich and started eating.

When I was finished, I felt really tired. Shit. What did A put in this? Before I could do anything I fell asleep on the couch.

~Alison's POV~

It's been days since anyone has checked on me or given me food. I couldn't figure out why no one has been here. The thing I was going to use to get out had fallen out of my hands and now I can't find it.

I heard the door open. When I looked up I saw a light. "Finally, I'm starving. Nobody has checked up on me in days." I said. Nobody replied.

The light finally reached the top of the well and someone in a black hoodie looked down. It wasn't anyone who has every checked on me.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked sliding closer to the wall. The person didn't say anything. "Help! Courtney! Cece! Jenna! Paige!" I screamed as loudly as I could.

I stopped screaming when the person at the top let down down a rope. "Your letting me go?" I asked. Again no one answered.

I grabbed ahold of the rope and started climbing. When I got to the top, the person grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the well. "Thank you."

I said that a little to early because as soon as I dusted myself off and stood up, the person hit me on the head with something really hard and I fell to the ground and blacked out.