Chapter 2

~Cortney's POV~

These bitches think that they can get away with everything. One place I know for sure that they can't get away with anything is my Dollhouse. After I got Cece and Hanna back in their rooms, I went back to my room.

When I got in there I turned the cameras on. When I looked into everyone's room, I saw them with scared looks on their face. They were all looking into their mirrors and tried to figure out how I got the chips in their head.

I decided that I didn't want to stay here anymore. I started playing music and I left the Dollhouse for the rest of the day.

******************************

~Aria's POV~

I was looking into my mirror when I saw something move in the corner of my room. A camera. I flipped the camera off and then went back to looking into the mirror.

After I few minutes, I heard a beeping noise and then music started to play.

Got a secret, can you keep it
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it in your pocket
Takin this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said
Cause 2 can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

The song kept going. I knew exactly what this song was. Secret by The Pierce. It was one of the weirdest songs I have ever heard.

Why was Courtney playing this song? Did it mean something. Now that I think about it, it says "cause 2 can keep a secret if one of them is dead." Did this mean that Courtney was getting ready to kill someone?

*knock knock*

There was a knocking on my wall. When I looked over to where it was coming from, I saw the wallpaper peeling off the wall.

I walked over to it and peeled on the paper. When I did, I could see right through the wall. It's a glass wall. I saw Mona standing on the other side. She saw me too.

"Hey Aria." Said Mona.

"Why are they glass walls?" I asked. I don't know why I did. Was it because I thought she knew because she was on the A team?

"There is a button near your door. You should be able to press it and it should unlock the door." She said. I looked towards the door and all I saw was a picture.

Wait, that wasn't there before. I thought to myself. I walked over and moved the picture. To my surprise there was a button.

When I pressed the button I heard a click, then the door swung open. This is way to easy. I thought. Courtney wanted us to find the button.

I pressed the button again afraid that Courtney would electrocute me. I'll walk around tonight. I taped the wallpaper back up and got in the bed. After a few minutes I fell asleep.

*********************************

I woke up to a clicking sound. When I sat up the door had just been closed. What was Courtney doing in here? I asked myself.

I turned the light on and jumped. When I looked at my desk there was a gas mask sitting there. Why the hell did she give me a gas mask. I saw a note.

I got up and walked towards the mask. When I opened the note it said.

For you. Put it on now and you will survive.
-C

I didn't want to know what Courtney meant by you will survive, so I put the mask on. After I put the mask on there were 3 dings.

A purple gas was released through the vents. I knew exactly what it was. Poison. If someone didn't put their mask on, they were dead.

After 15 minutes, the gas was sucked back through the vents. I didn't take my mask off for another 30 minutes.

When I finally took my mask off I looked up at the camera. "Hello Aria." Said the speaker. "Congratulations you survived 1 night here in the Dollhouse of Bitches." I knew this voice. It was Courtney.

"What do you want!" I said tears starting to fall down my face.

"I want a friend." She said. "Will you be that friend?"

"No!" I shouted back.

"Fine." She said and a different type of gas was released. It was too late for me to put the mask back on. I blacked out within seconds.