Chapter 9

~Spencer's POV~

I woke up in my parents bedroom. Why am I in here? I got out of their bed to go to my bedroom and get clothes so that I could get in the shower, but when I got to where my door was, there was only a tunnel. Then I remebered that I was in a bigger version of the Dollhouse.

"Shit." I whispered and looked down. When I looked down I saw red stains on my shirt. Then I looked at the ground and there were red stains stretching from the stairs to my parents bedroom and then to their bed. "Oh my god. What did I do?"

I walked back into their room amd saw a camera in the corner. "What the hell did you make me do?" I screamed, walking over to a chair and lifting it above my head. I walked towards the camera and swung the chair at the camera and broke it.

As soon as the camera was destroyed, a siren went off. It was so loud, it sounded like my ears were going to bleed. I covered my ears and curled up into a ball. "Make it stop! Make it stop!" I yelled as loud as I could. I knew no one could hear me but I couldn't stop yelling.

~Alison's POV~

I woke up in my house. Thank god. I'm finally home. I thought. "Mom! Dad! Courtney got out of Radley and went pshycho!" I yelled running into the living. They didn't turn around or answer. I walked towards them and touched their shoulder. They just fell forward.

I screamed but then I walked in front of them and realized that they were just mannequins with my parents faces taped to them. What the hell? I looked in the corner and saw a camera. "Courtney if you did this, I swear to god, when I get out I will kill you!" I yelled at the camera. No response. I couldn't tell if this was Courtney's doing or not.

I walked around the whole house but there was no Jason. I walked into his room and I found a Jason mannequin. He was sitting with the group of friends he used to hang out with, getting stoned. "I guess what they say about old habits dying hard is true." I whispered.

I walked down to the kitchen and got some food. I looked out the window and saw the Hastings house. I looked into the window and saw Spencer freaking out and smashing something above her. Then I heard a siren going off in the house. I was so annoying I wanted to cut my eardrums out.

Wait if Spencer's there, then that means that Melissa is in the barn. I thought to myself. I ran to the back door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. "What the hell?" I whispered.

When the phone rang I jumped. "Holy shit." I walked over to it and hesitantly picked it up.

"Hello Alison." Said a voice that I have never heard before.

"Hello?" I said back.

"Are you comfortable now that your home? With me?" Said the voice.

I looked around not knowing what this person was talking about. "Who the hell are you and what the hell are you talking about?" I said.

"I'm someone who loved you and what I'm talking about. I'm talking about being in the same house as you. The same house I should have grown up in." Replied the voice then whoever it was hung up.

What was this person talking about? I ran back up to my room and closed the door and locked it. I jumped into my bed and hid under the covers hoping that whoever the person was, didn't have a key to my room.