Chapter:07

Apologies for the late update :')

All grammatical and wording mistakes are mine, editing in process for the same.

------------------------::------------------------------

Another red cup joined the pile of dump in the back as the group laughed and drank the night away. The slight buzz in their systems had given them confidence to perform a detailed fashion show which ended with Luke and Ashton falling into a muddy patch of grass shirtless.

Harry was staring at a piece of grass in his hands as he blinked rapidly. He sniffed, the air smelling distinctly of wet grass and beer.

"Hey Curly" Louis giggled, plopping down beside Harry, his head dropping to the younger boys' shoulder.

"Hey Lou" Harry smiles, his head lolling sideways to rest on top of Louis'.

Louis makes a small satisfactory noise in the back of his throat as his eyelids flutter close.

"Are these two together?" Leigh asks, everyone's gaze landing on Harry and Louis.

"Well- they kind of are and not" Niall answers making the rest laugh.

"They both have feelings but don't confess and honestly it's starting to make me feel like banging my head in a wall" Perrie says chewing slowly on a piece of cake Harry brought out a few minutes ago.

"Oh wow, that intense huh?" Michael asks and Zayn snorts.

"You've no idea man" he says.

"They're cute but how the fuck have they not kissed yet?" Leigh raises her eyebrow, sighing exasperatedly.

"It's a mystery we won't be able to solve" Jade pipes up, offering a refill to those who wanted.

"We need more snacks" Michael and Niall announce loudly. "Who's going to go buy them?" they mumble, looks being passed amongst the group.

"NOT IT" almost everyone shouts loudly, Harry being the last as he pouts.

"Ya need to start learning how to speak quicker Haz" Niall snorts.

"Every time" he mutters, standing up with a huff.

"I'll uh come with?" Louis offers rather excitedly, hands stuffed in his pockets as he tries acting casual, looking anywhere but Harry's prying bright forest green orbs which seemed to be fixated on Louis.

The group shared knowing glances, Liam pressing his face in Zayn's shoulder to stifle his laughter as Zayn chuckled under his breath.

"Yeah, uh yeah" Harry says, snapping out of his daze as he catches the car keys Perrie tosses him, turning around and walking towards the front door.

"Wanna bet they kiss before midnight?" Liam asks, Zayn shaking his head fondly.

"I vote for Harry as Cinderella" Niall hiccups as everyone falls into soft laughter.

—--

The first five minutes of the drive were eerily silent. That was until Louis decided to speak.

"Harold, the silence will kill me before you take me to a forest for my eventual murder" he says,

Harry sputters and looks at Louis with an eye roll.

"And what makes you think I'm going to murder you?" he asks.

"The fact that we have absolutely no music on right now? Or the fact that you're staring at the road so intently like there's an underground monster about to burst out of it and feed on us." he says.