| rainy day - felix |

song : lets fall in love for the night,
by finneas

(part 1 )
--

"Ah shit." Felix escalated as he stepped into another puddle, the light rain falling on his face. Y/n giggled at this and Felix shot her a helpless smile. Reaching for her hand, he helped her cross the puddle and then began following her as she lead the way to her house.

It was nearing 11 PM as the water rained down on the unlucky pair, the night still cold and windy. Felix had originally planned out a dinner for them after he had asked y/n, one of Chan's close friends and a producer, to go out on a date with him. There had been plenty playful and flirtatious banter between them whenever they were in the studio together. Having known each other for months now, it was time Felix asked her out to dinner but apparently, the weather had different plans now.

The door clicked open as y/n and Felix entered the house. Felix shook his head and droplets off water showered out of his long hair. He took off his jacket and shoes, leaving only a soaked short and trousers underneath. Y/n followed, taking off her coat so that only the *clothing item of choice* she had worn to the cafe remained. Felix glanced at her and her heart fluttered.
Clearing her throat, she said, "I think I'll have an old shirt and trouser you can borrow around here somewhere."

And with that, she took him upstairs into the room and began scouring through the closet. Felix watched as she hauled some clothes out and they landed near his feet. He reached over and picked up something from the pile. Stifling a laugh, he coughed gently and y/n turned around. Felix was holding up a silk, laced nightie of hers that she had thrown out of the closet. Her face going furiously red, y/n snatched it out of his hands as he laughed and simple said, "Cute."
She stuffed some clothes into his hands and pushed him a nearby room, smiling to herself as he protested.

When Felix finally came down to the TV room, y/n had changed into plain shorts and a shirt and was now cuddles up in the blanket on the sofa. Felix entered wearing grey trousers and a shirt that was slightly big on him. Fighting the urge to wrap him in a hug, y/n grinned at his outfit because of which a faint pink tint appeared on his freckled face as he climbed into the blanket on a spot next to y/n on the sofa.

Before they could decide what to watch, Felix's phone rang. He apologetically picked up.
"Hey, wassups man." An accented voice spoke from the other end. Confused, Felix put on speaker phone."
"Han?" He asked.
"Yeah, where you at?" Han replied.
Before Felix could answer, another playful voice spoke from the other end.
'Han, I told you. He's on a date." Chan exclaimed, teasingly saying the word date.
"Oh wow." Han paused and switched to Korean. "Is she pretty?"
Felix blushed as he met y/n's eyes and cheekily smiled at her. Laughing at this remark, y/n came closer to the phone and said, "SHE can understand Korean."

"Oh shi-" Han said from the other end as Chan scolded him.

"Helloooo y/n. What are you guys up to?" Chan spoke up.

"Hey Chan." Y/n replied. "We're just about to watch a movie."

"Ooooh," Came the reply. "I'd recommend you guys watch dead pool. It's really good and Rya-"
Before Chan could complete his sentence, Felix removed the speaker phone.
"Okay thank you Chan hyung but we gotta go. Love you, bye." He quickly said and hung up the phone to the sound of Han and Chan arguing over what to have for dinner.

They started the movie and were watching it quietly when y/n broke the silence.
"You didn't answer Han's question though." She said quietly.
Felix looked up at her. "What? Oh yeah..." His face broke into a smile as he rubbed the back of his head with his hand. Y/n folded her arms, looking at him expectantly.

"You ARE pretty." Felix immediately spoke. "Absolutely gorgeous. The way your eyes light up when you're excited or your cheeks go pink when I say something about you. And not to mention-"

But before Felix could finish his sentence, y/n leaned in and locked her lips with his, smiling into the kiss. Her bare legs were crossed over his as he moved a hand to steady her. His eyes shot up at the contact and a faint glow appeared on his face. The kiss was short but sweet and y/n slowly settled in Felix's embrace afterwards, one of his hands curling around her.

----

authors note :
more parts to come woohooo!!