| spontaneous kisses - minho |

part 2 of the short one-shot series !!

(slight slight nsfr - kiss??)

--

A loud thud broke through the air as you stopped the music. Minho lay on the floor, his chest heaving.

"You okay?" You inquired, the worry ringing in your tone.

Taking in a deep breathe, he got up, wiping the sweat from his forehead. His black shirt clung onto his chest as he nodded and gestured at the music system. "Play it again please."

Hesitantly, you pressed the button and Minho began his practice again. You watched his powerful steps when suddenly, his feet tripped and he landed with a thud on the floor again.

He groaned as the music stopped but this time, made no attempt to get up. Closing his eyes, his back pressed to the floor, he lay there with his hands on his forehead, his breathing fast.

You moved towards where he and lay down next to him, sliding an arm around his waist. He shot you a small tired smile as you looked at him. Your gaze lingered on his soft lips and you slowly brought yours closer to his, leaving a small kiss.

His eyes widened slightly as you pulled your head back. Minho grabbed you strongly by the waist and puled you on top of him as he kissed you again, his hair ruffled and eyes mischievous.

"Stop, you're all sweaty." You complained, letting out a small laugh.

"Stop complaining." He simply replied and pulled you closer to his body. The intervals between the kisses grew shorter as they intensified, Minho's hand travelling down your back.

Breaking the kiss for the moment, he looked at you, a small grin tugging at the edge of his lips.

"Now look what you've done." Minho said quietly, his voice hoarse.

--

authors note :
its so easy and fun to write smexy scenes for lino ngl mans very very kissable 💪🏻