| playing games - minho (part1) |

song : dancer in the dark,
by chase atlantic

( a bit on the steamier side ;)

---

"Leave me the fuck alone. I'm done with this show." Y/N yelled at her phone, earning a lot of looks from the people around her.
Before the person on the other end had a chance to reply, she hung up and stuffed the phone into her back.
She looked around and flushed as her aggressiveness had earned many looks from the people around her at the club. She tugged at the short black dress she was wearing when she noticed a man staring at her, an amused look on his face.

She glared at him as he looked away and then sat down on one of the chairs at the bar. She sighed, completely exhausted because of the past week, and then ordered 2 drinks for herself. A little while passed and Y/N had made her way to the dance floor. She had just begun dancing slowly to the rhythm of the beat when she noticed the same man she had glared at earlier move to the dance floor, his eyes on her.

He began dancing, his body graceful yet powerfully moving. A couple of people cheered for him and Y/N scowled.

Their eyes met and she could just make out a small smirk at the corner of his lips. She turned around and started dancing, her moves a bit more intense than before. A few minutes passed and the alcohol started taking control. Completely unaware of her surroundings, her dance became slightly more provocative as the lights went dimmer.

In the midst of the crowd, she caught the guy staring at her, his eyes slightly wide but a composed posture still steady. Her hair flew into her face as she grinned at him and continued dancing. For a moment he disappeared from her view and suddenly, a hand grabbed hers, pulling her aside.

They were behind the bar when the her hand was released from the strong grip. Her back was to the wall and a figure was standing in front of her. He had a sharp nose, delicate features and an excellent physique as his shirt , a small "Minho" etched on the edge of it, hung onto his frame as he exhaled. His dark brown hair were rumpled.
It was the man from earlier.
Y/N let out a small gasp. 
"You-" Y/N began, her chest heaving as she was still out of breathe from dancing.

" What do you think you were doing?" A sharp voice cut through the air as the guy glared at her.
Confusion appeared on Y/N's face. "Hm?"
"You tried to play a game with me." He replied, staring at her accusingly.
Realisation dawned on Y/N's face as she let out a small laugh. "You're the one who started it."

"But it was dumb of you to think you'd win it" Minho instantly replied, putting one hand on either side of Y/N, her back still pressed to the wall.
Her face reddened as she felt the heat emerging from his body, centimetres apart now.
"I.." She began and then cleared her throat, regaining her composure. Her eyes travelled to the place where his name was stitched into the shirt

"I did win it though," she paused as a flirtatious smile appeared on her face. "Minho."

Minho looked down at where she was looking and then looked back up, a small smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. His eyes travelled to her dress and he looked her up and down.
Y/N's hands were on either side of her as she made desperate attempts to pull her dress down. Minho looked back up at her, exhaling deeply as he slowly moved his head closer to hers, his hands still on either side of her.

"I wouldn't be so sure." He slowly whispered into her ears, his lips millimetres away from her neck. The air went still as Y/N took in a breathe, aware of the goosebumps appearing on her arms. Minho let out a small laugh as he moved closer to her, his lips meeting hers and his hands travelling to her back. Taken by surprise, Y/N's eyes widened but she soon melted into it. Her arms travelled to link around his neck as he tightened his grip around her waist, pulling her closer, lips still glued to each other. Minho brought his head back to catch his breathe as Y/N pressed into his body.

"Is that....cat hair?" She asked, noticing the strands on his shirt.
"Yes." He sharply replied and then attacked her lips again, this time, moving towards her neck, leaving short kisses as he moved down. 

Minho pulled her closer to him, their bodies completely pressed together against the wall. She could feel the heat emerging from him and a red glow appeared on her face.

"Oh, do you have a cat?" Y/N asked curiously, her breathe ragged as she felt Minho's lips on her neck.
Minho looked up, an amused look on his face. "Kitten you're asking too many questions for what we're doing right now."

Y/N let out a small laugh. 'Okay okay, just one last question."
Minho rolled his eyes as he looked at her expectantly.
Y/N bit her lip, her hand on Minho's chest.
"Do you think there's an empty hotel room nearby?"

Minho's lips curled into a small grin.
"That's more like it."

--

authors note :
FEEDBACK PLEASE
SHOULD I DO MORE OF THIS GENRE