| spontaneous kisses - chan |

part 1 of the short one-shot series !!!

--

It was nearing 12 AM when Chan let out a loud yawn, snapping you out of your daze. You were sitting on the sofa in his studio, wearing one of his black hoodies. Setting the book aside, you turned to look at him.

Chan was sitting on the chair, posture straight yet tired, his eyes concentrated on the laptop in front of him.

You watched him work for a while, noticing the way he would fiddle with the mouse and sigh whenever something went wrong.

"No this beat isn't working." He said exasperatedly and shut his eyes for a while, frustrated at his laptop.

You slowly got up, being mindful to step over the wires and moved to stand behind his chair.
He tilted his head behind to see you and gave a lopsided, warm smile.

Without saying a word, you bent down and putting your hands on the sides of his face, pressed your lips to his in a small and quick motion.

He seemed taken aback but the next moment, he had pushed away from his desk and was now using his hands to pull you onto his lap. Stuck in that motion, you settled on top of his lap and softly brushed a hand through his curly hair.

Chan buried his head in the nape of your neck, leaving a soft kiss on the edge of your neck as he did so. You placed both hands on his cheeks and pecked his lips softly once more. He groaned slightly as you pulled away and looked at you with stars in his eyes.

"You never cease to amaze me darling." He smiled warmly as he pulled you into a warm embrace.

"Thank you." He whispered.

--
authors note :
i love him :((