| playing games - minho (part2) |

(slight nsfw?)

---

Minho fumbled with the lock of the door as y/n pulled him into the hotel room. He finally succeeded in locking it and immediately grabbed y/n and joined his lips to hers.

She let out a small moan as his kisses grew stronger and shorter. They moved towards the bed, their bodies pressed against each other. Minho grasped at the zip of her dress and exhaled as it went loose around her body.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, letting out a groan as she broke apart from the kiss.
"What are you waiting for?" She asked, a small giggle escaping from her mouth as she fought to keep her eyes open.
Surprised by her remark, Minho looked up at her.
"You're drunk aren't you." He said quietly and let go of her waist. She settled down on the bed as Minho sharply inhaled.
y/n shook her head. "No I'm not." She said desperately but Minho sighed. She lopped her head to the side. "Just a little maybe."

"Just lay down for now." He said and moved to get up from the bed but y/n caught him by the wrist. She looked at the space next to her and then expectantly at Minho.
A warm smile appeared on his face as he gave in and lay down on the spot next to her. A moment of silence passed as both of them lay on the bed next to each other, hearing each others heavy breathing calm down.

"So how many cats do you have." Y/n asked, still looking at the ceiling.
"3" Minho replied, not looking at her.
"What're their names?" Y/n asked, her voice a bit shaky.
A little while passed as an odd expression crossed Minho's face.
He slowly turned to face y/n.
"Soongie, doongie and dori." He said quietly.
Y/n smiled at him warmly.

Another moment of silence passed between them. Y/n could feel Minho's eyes on her as she felt her eyes getting heavier.

Minho's voice cut through the air, bringing her out of her daze.
"Who were you yelling at on the phone before?" He asked curiously.
Y/n narrowed her eyes, trying to remember.
"Oh yeah. That was just some guy who I work with." Her face turned into a scowl.

Minho raised an eyebrow and smiled a little at her expression. Noticing his reaction, y/n reddened and immediately turned on him.
"So, what do you do for a living?"
Minho seemed surprised by her question,
"I'm in a-" he paused. "I'm a dancer."

At this, y/n laughed as she looked him up and down, taking in the way his legs moved and shirts hung on his perfect frame. "I can tell."

*the next morning*

Y/n woke up to the sound of someone gently talking on the phone, the morning sun oozing through the window. Slowly opening her eyes, she yawned and something moved under her hand.
She was wrapped up in the blanket, her face on Minho's chest, one of her hands holding on to his shirt. Looking up, she saw Minho looking at her with an odd expression.

Instantly, she moved away from him, noticing how he had his hands in the air as if he was afraid to touch her. He had been quite different last night though. Looking around, realisation finally hit. 

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." She looked at Minho. "I usually don't do one night stands but I don't know what-"

"One night stand?" Minho sharply exclaimed. His expression stern. Y/n looked up, confused. "I don't do one night stands." He simply said and got up from the bed.

"So, we didn't-" y/n began.
"No. You fell asleep and I could hardly just leave you here." He replied, his tone a bit rough as he pulled on his shoes. Y/n exclaimed in relief.
"Oh, so you kidnapped me." She said sarcastically. 

Minho turned around to look at her, a teasing look on his face. "Kidnap? Is that some sort of kink you have?" He shrugged. "Too bad you fell asleep."
y/n blushed.
"I thought it wasn't a one night stand." She muttered but Minho heard it.

"It is NOT," he paused. "A one night stand."
Y/n glared at his tone and slowly got out of bed, adjusting her dress as she did. Minho moved towards the door and stopped.

"I need to head down to the studio. I saved my number in your phone. Im assuming you know what to do." He looked her up and down once and then left.
"My phone- What-" y/n began but only the clicking of the door could be heard now.

---

authors note :
skz music is so slay and bussin