-Him-

'Shit where am I?' You thought, stumbling through the woods cold and tired with sticks and rocks poking through the bottom of your feet. Trees, trees and more trees surrounded you while you could feel the weather from head to toe as you were wearing the thinest fabric anyone has seen. Finally you had found a house and walked towards it. The back door was unlocked. You poke you bare foot through the door, followed by the rest of your body but find your eyes staring at a figure sitting at the dining table, realising he was staring back at you in shock.

"Can I help you?" A voice yelled.

You froze.

As the figure walked closer to you, you figured out it was a boy.

"What in the-" the boy murmured probably speechless because of your appearance.

"Food?" You say.

"Oh, you want some food?"

You looked at him silently.

"Okay, okay, uh-" the boy said walking over to the fridge and grabbed a leftover lasagna from the day before. He took it out and placed it on the dining table.

"Will this do?" The boy said.

"Yes." You say...

"Thank you." You say seconds after, then grabbing the leftover food with your dirty hands and stuffing your mouth, not noticing the boy went to sit in front of you.

"So uh... what's your name?" The strange boy asked, trying to make conversation with you.

You stared for a second then went back to your food.

"Uh.. why the shaved head?"

There was silence.

"So you just gonna ignore me huh?"

There was still silence but only the sound of you chewing.

"Okay uh.. this is not happening. I'm calling the cops."

As he got up and went to grab the phone you waved your hand at him and he slid back a couple feet.

"What in the-"

You cut him off, "Please.. don't make me go back.." You say wiping your blood nose and starting to tear up as he got up.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't worry I was only... uh- joking.." He said while grabbing your left wrist, only just noticing a number.

"What's this?" He turned your wrist to face the both of you.

You pulled your hand back as another tear fell down your cheek.

"Uh..umm, ice cream! You want ice cream yea? Yea ice cream!' He said walking over to the freezer of the kitchen and grabbing vanilla flavoured ice cream and a spoon from one of the draws.

"Here" He said giving you the tub and the spoon.

You grabbed it slowly and started eating.

"So how long you planning to stay here? Im not some hotel manager or something."

You looked up at him.

"Until bad are gone."

"Bad people?'

"Yes."

"Well can I at least know your name?"

"Seven." You say pointing at the inside of your left wrist.

"Uh- um.. I'm Steve- Steve Harrington."

There was a moment of silence.

"Well you have to sleep somewhere, so how about one of the guest bedrooms?"

"Okay.."

"Right this way" He started walking.

You quickly put your ice cream on the dining table with the spoon inside and followed him.

"Here it is."

It was quite big, a nice bed, some nice furniture.. not as bad as the lab.

"Ill be right back." Steve said as you walked slowly to the bed and sat on it.

A couple seconds later and Steve was back.

"Here." He gave you some folded clothes.

"I think you will probably be warmer in these."

"Thank you.."

"Well if you need anything, Im in the room to your left" He smiled and closed the door to your now 'room'.

You went to check what kind of clothes you were given. A pair of grey sweatpants and a black jumper. You changed into the clothes and threw your dirty hospital gown on to the floor and then hopped on your bed. It was getting pretty late, so you decided just to close your eyes for a little bit.