-Dart-

"Oh yeah. Yeah, this will do." Steve said enthusiastically as he stood before the junkyard. Me and Dustin stopping next to him. The centre of my attention was a very used bus surrounded by many old, broken down cars, as Steve continued,

"This will do just fine." He exclaimed taking off his stupid sunglasses as I saw one of Dustins goofy smiles.

where did his sunglasses even come from?!?

"Good call dude." Dustin mumbled as Steve started walking, still throwing pieces of meat that had trailed all the way from our first destination. Me and Dustin then followed behind Steve, Dustin chucking bits of meat like Steve and me just swinging Steve's bat boredly. We only walked a couple steps until both of them dumped the meat in the middle of the junkyard.

"I said medium-well!" All three of us heard a voice call out.

It was a boy of colour waving at us while holding a bike and a red-headed girl joining him.

"Who's that?" Me and Steve said in sync,

Dustin ignored the both of us, staring at the red-haired girl walking towards us, followed by the other boy with his bike. We both glanced at Dustin when Steve proceeded to focus on me giving me a I think that's the girl look. Everything went mute for a second as I turned back to look at the duo.

"Alright. Let's get ready." Steve called,

All of us started moving bits of metal along the bus, getting all the supplies ready to use and cleaning up the junkyard so it would be easier to spot and catch Dart.

I passed Steve an old folding chair as I saw the boy and Dustin duck behind an old red car.

"What do you think they're doing?" I asked Steve as he turned around to see what I was seeing.

"Let me go find out." He said walking with the chair towards them.

As Steve was heading towards them I found a flat board of metal. I walked towards the girl at the bus as she was organising sheets of metal which leaned against the damaged bus.

"Is this good?" You questioned as the girl turned around.

"Yea it's perfect." She said grabbing the metal of me.

I walked around the bus as she handed me the metal boards so I could secure it to the bus as a sort of shield.

I was kind of getting along with this girl.

"My names Max by the way." She said passing me another metal board.

"Nice to meet you Max." I smiled.

"I'm Seven." You said placing another board on the bus.

Max paused.

"Like the number?"

"Like the number." You repeated securing the metal board on the bus.

Before Max was going to say something more, Steve interrupted placing bits of metal boards in a pile making an annoying noise, then heading back towards more junk.

Then you broke the silence, "Who's the other boy?" You asked wiping the sweat off your face.

"That's Lucas."

"Lucas..?"

"Yea." She said awkwardly.

"You guys a thing?"

"Hell no. He's a stalker." She laughed while passing me another board of metal.

"Why is he a stalker?" You asked,