-Hawkins Lab-

"You're positive that was Dart?" Lucas exclaimed.

It was still very dark as all five of us walked back along the train track to were Steve parked his car. The kids slightly in front and Steve walking beside me. All of us with torches.

"Yes." Dustin sighed.

"He had the same exact yellow pattern on his butt."

"On his butt?" You questioned.

"Well he was tiny two days ago?" Max said confused.

"Well he's molted three times already." Dustin replied.

"Malted?" Steve asked confused.

"Molted. Shed his skin to make room for growth... like hornworms.."

"When's he gonna molt again?" Max uttered.

"It's gotta be soon. When he does he'll be fully grown, or close to it." Dustin said blankly.

"So will his friends.." I mumbled.

"Yeah and he's gonna eat a lot more than just cats." Steve said unsuspensefully.

"Wait a cat?!" Lucas grabbed Dustin's shoulder. We all stopped.

"Dart ate a cat?!" Lucas shrieked.

"No. What, no?" Dustin stuttered.

"What are you talking about? He ate Mews?" Steve said.

"Mews. Who's Mews?" Max asked puzzled.

"It's Dustin's cat?" Steve replied,

"Steve!!" Dustin yelled.

"I knew it. You kept him!" Lucas shouted.

"No! No. No I...No I......... He missed me. He wanted to come home."

"Bullshit!"

"I didn't know he was a Demogorgon, okay?!"

"Oh so now you admit it??"

"Guys, who cares? We have to go." Max joined the argument.

"I care!! You put the party in jeopardy!!" Lucas yelled back at Dustin.

Lucas continued, "You broke the rule of law!"

"SO DID YOU?!!" Dustin screamed back.

"What?"

"You told a STRANGER the truth!!" Dustin yelled pointing his flashlight at Max.

Max was lost for words, "UH, A STRANGER?!?!"

"YOU WANTED TO TELL HER TOO!!" Lucas yelled at Dustin again.

"YEA BUT I DIDN'T!!" Dustin screamed back.

Me and Steve were now excluded from the argument. There was a screech in the distance. Steve grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

"WE BOTH BROKE THE RULE OF LAW, OKAY?!? SO WE'RE EVEN. We're even!" Dustin screeched.

"No! No! We're not even!! Don't even TRY THAT!!! YOUR STUPID PET COULD HAVE ATE US FOR DINNER!?!!?"

"THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT!!!!"

Me and Steve were too distracted to care what the kids were arguing about.

"What is that..?" I asked Steve quietly.

"Hey guys..?" Steve said faintly still looking towards the noise but the arguing continued.

"GUYSS!!" Steve yelled. They finally heard the screeching. Steve started running towards the noise dragging me along with him. As my torch pointed the way for him.

The screeching led all five of us to a deserted hill. Where all the trees stopped growing. It showed us all of Hawkins covered in fog and clouds. Steve still grasping my hand.

"I don't see him.." Dustin said

Lucas grabbed his binoculars and peered through them.

"It's the lab.." Lucas calmly said putting his binoculars down.

"They were going back home." Lucas continued.

"Shit..." You muttered, Steve noticing.

"You okay?"

"Yea..." You said clenching your hand harder in his.

"We need to go there now." Dustin said as we all agreed.

We all hurried through the woods, cautiously getting closer and closer with every step.

"Hello...Hello? WHO'S THERE??"

All of us heard a voice as we reached the end of the woods. As we got closer I figured out who the couple was.

"Steve?? Seven??" Jonathon and Nancy said in sync.

"Nancy?" Steve asked,

"Jonathon.." Dustin said.

Nancy stormed towards us, "What are you doing here?!"

"What are you doing here??" Steve questioned back.

"We're looking for Mike and Will?"

"Who's Mike and Will?" You asked.

"Nancy's brother and uh... Jonathons brother.." Steve said catching me up.

"They're not in there.. are they?" Dustin proposed.

"We're not sure.." Nancy replied.

"Why?" Jonathon asked worried.

There was a big screech that grabbed all of our attention. It was coming from Hawkins Lab. The place you dreaded seeing most. But it was fenced off and there was no way we were going to get in as the power supplied had disappeared. Right?

We all started talking but it became more of an argument. I was too focused on the lab and its power outage to care what they were saying. All the bad memories flushed over me, when the lights began to shine from the building.

"Guys the power's back." I said. Everyone was now facing the Lab.

We all ran past Jonathons car and to the control box of the gate. Jonathon ahead of all of us. He slid himself into the space and continuously pressed the same button. But the gate didn't budge.

"Here, let me try." Dustin pushed in front of Jonathon.

"No hang on-"

"Let me tryyy JONATHON!" Dustin screamed in annoyance as he pushed Jonathon out of the way. Jonathon didn't bother arguing as Dustin tapped the open button but of course it wasn't doing anything.

"Son of a bitch! You know what-" Dustin yelled in defeat still pressing the button frantically.

About a minute passed, Dustin still tapping the button. A miracle. The gate opened.

"Hey! I got it!" Dustin giggled proudly.

"I got it." He mentioned again as everyone gathered in front of the opening gate.

"Guys. Wait here!" Jonathon said as him and Nancy hopped in his car.

Before any of us could say anything, Jonathon had speeded away towards the building.

We all waited boredly, Steve figeting with his torch, Max next to me and Dustin and Lucas pacing. Max was about to say something to me but walked towards the gate hearing a cars speeding towards us.

"Guys.."

There horns were honking crazily as the cars moved closer.

Jonathons car zoomed passed us but the other braked heavily. It was a cop car.

"Let's go!" The driver signaled.

Steve quickly opened the door as all of us squished in.

"Okay let's go!" Steve yelled and we were off.

--------------------

A/N

Hey besties :DD

Okay I lied the next chapter is Billy beating the shit out of Steve ayyayayaya