-Demo-dogs-

As all the kids hopped out of the car, the only left inside were me and Steve.

"You look like shit.." Steve admired my face.

"Gee thanks.. you should've seen yours.." You replied sarcastically, pushing him out of the way so you could get out of the car and help the kids, but before you could you felt a grip on your wrist,

"What I'm trying to say is.. thank you.." He said as I turned around to look at him.

"Yea we can do thank yous later, but I need to help the kids.."

"Waiitt.. hey-"

But before you could hear anything more you had reached the outside of the car. You walked around over to the boot where Dustin was,

"Here." Dustin handed me a pair of goggles, gloves and a bandana.

"Thanks.." I said as Steve stumbled out of the car.

He was leaning on the car trying to hold himself up.

Probably that headache didn't go away..

"Ughhh.. noooo.. hey guys.." He called out tiredly as we we're all putting our gear on,

"Hey.. where do you think you're going??" Steve asked Mike as he walked over towards the front of the car with one of the gas cans and a rope.

"What are you deaf?! HELLOOO!" He shouted as Max began to walk towards Mike with other supplies.

"WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN THERE RIGHT NOW! I MADE MYSELF CLEAR!" Steve yelled as I passed him with a torch in my hand.

"Can you shut up?!" I snapped, partly because he was loud and also my head was still pounding. He just stared then continued.

"HEY THERE IS NO CHANCE WE'RE GOING TO THAT HOLE, ALRIGHT?!!" Steve yelled as I watched from the front of the car, "THIS ENDS RIGHT NOW!" Steve ran over to Dustin and grabbed his bag, then threw it back into the boot.

"STEVE!!" Dustin shouted as I paced towards them arguing at the boot of the car.

"You're upset. I get it." Dustin calmed his tone as I stopped next to them both, "But the bottom line is, a party member needs assistance and it is our duty to provide that assistance."

"He's right." I interrupted as he glanced at me in my gear.

"Now I know you promised Nance that you would keep us safe.." Dustin said as he grabbed a backpack with Steves bat poking out, "So keep us safe."

Steve sighed then grabbed the backpack as Dustin headed over towards the kids who were leading the rope into the entrance of the tunnel. 

"Even me..?" I teased.

"Shut up." He said putting his backpack and then gear on as I closed the boot.

We both headed towards the front of the car towards the big hole where all the kids crowded around. Steve gave me a death stare then slid down the rope leading to the tunnel. I was the last one. I grappled down with my torch in one hand and jumped half way down, slightly falling into Steve as he held onto me.

"Take it easy.."

But I ignored what he said and made my way out of his grasp.

"Woahh.." I murmured looking down the tunnel as the kids stared as well. There was particles floating everywhere almost like snow but probably deadlier and the tunnel was made up of many slimy tentacles which surrounded all the walls as well as darkness flooding through the place, but thankfully our flashlights shone through. 

"Yeah.. I'm pretty sure it's this way!" Mike called out as he was staring at his map of the tunnels.

"You're pretty sure, or you're certain?" Dustin questioned.