Chapter 2

Ashton's POV

" What was that for?! " i shouted and pushed him back to his seat. He kissed me for no reason! What the heck

" What? " he asked me smirking.

What?! That's it?!

" Look, Mister Zyon. Stop this nonsense, I'll never be your pretend boyfriend. So stop it already "

" You're working here while studying. Right? It means you are struggling to find some good money "

This man.. He's pretty observant.

Well, i mean, it's pretty obvious that i needed money, that's why im working as a part timer.

" Well, if you think you can buy me using your money to pay for my tuition--im so sorry to disappoint you but i already got a offer from someone "

He flashed his victorious smile.

What?

" Looks like my kitten didn't read the document papers. Well, guess what it was me. You just signed it. "

" Wait, you're Mister Morgan?! How many names do you have? "

" Uhh, no baby. Morgan is not my surename. It's one of my employees surename, i asked him to offer you the scholarship. "

No way..

" The Pay for being my pretend boyfriend is pretty high you know " He said and glanced at me before starting his car

" H-how much? "

" So you are interested? "

" I-it's not like that. I just wanted to ask. If you don't want to answer my question then be it. "

" 35,000 pesos. Every month. "

35,000 huh–

" Thirty-five thousand?! "

" Yeap! "

" Wait wait, why do you want to have a boyfriend if you can actually get yourself a real GIRLFRIEND. You're famous, Handsome, Smart and Filthy Rich "

He threw a short glance at me, before focusing on driving again. This feels like kidnapping, i don't even know where we are headed.

" Girls huh.. I don't trust those gold diggers. They're just up for my money, they treat me as their trophy "

" Oh.. That sucks "

" Indeed.. So are you in or not? "

" I might reconsider your offer if you tell me the reason of you getting a boyfriend "

He sighed

" Fine, since i can't find any decent man in this place except you. "

Ohh, so the CEO of the largest group of company in asia find me as a decent person huh.

" My parents are kind of pain in the ass. They keep insisting that i should settle down since my age is about to get out of the calendar. "

" Ohh, so you mean. You're getting older and about to have a white hair. " i said teasingly and he actually glared at me that made me laugh " Hahahaha just kidding, continue. "

" So they set up a blind dates for me. Those girls, just looking into their eyes. I already know why they Agreed "

" I asked them to give me more time to enjoy my life, but then they introduced someone to me and they literally dropped the bomb infront of me. I'm about to get married to that someone. "

My jaw dropped after hearing the last part.

" So, if you're already getting married why bother to look for a Lover?! "

" They said that they might cancel the wedding if i find someone else that would suit their taste "

" Wow. Your parents are amazing. "

He just shrugged and continued driving

" So, uhmm since we're into this contract. May i ask you something? How old are you? "

I was just about to ask him again when he hit the break

" Y-you agreed? I mean, to be in this relationship. It might be hard on you "

" You should have asked me that earlier if you're really worried. " i said, making a poker face " This doesn't affect me, all i need is to finish studying and find a good job. Besides, i don't have any love interest "

" Ohh? You don't have any? I mean, you've got the looks and the brain, babe. "

I shoot a glaced at him

" None of that matters if you don't have the penny " i said and looked back into the road

Where are we exactly going?

" So, can you please answer my question? "

" Oh right, im in my Twenties-- "

" I already know that fact "

" My kitten is savage huh. I'm 25 years old babe "

25 huh? 6 years gap.

" We're almost there " he said and did a quick turn

There, i saw a beautiful Modern house or should i say Mansion.

Damn, this man is living my dream life huh.

" Wait, before we get into the gate of your mansion. I just want to clarify something. We're both straight and we are just prentending. We will only show some cringe affection infront of other people. But when we're alone we are going back to our normal relationship. "

I heard him whisper something but i didn't hear it clearly

" I'll make you fall hard for me baby. Until you take back what you've just said "

" Huh? What did you just say? " i eyed him questioningly

" Nothing. We're here. Get out of the car already, babe "

Oh okay.

" Okay. "

As we walked near into the front door, it suddenly opened and a young and handsome man greeted us

" Welcome home, Master Ashton. Welcome back, Master Zyon "

Eh? Welcome home? I'll be living here?! In this huge mansion?!

I glared at the man besides me

" You didn't tell me that I'll be living here with you! "

" Oh? I didn't mention it earlier? Well babe, you'll be living here with me as long as you want. Welcome home, my love " He said and patted my head before turning his back on me. Leaving me dumbfounded.