𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙔𝙤𝙪 [𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣]

Sorry this story may contain some summary mistake.

(A/N: this fanfiction is all from my imagination. And please read the notes in the end of the chapter <3).

P.s: i don't own this show or any of character expect the character of this story and events happening too).

I wish for y'all to have a good time reading this.

Don't forget to comment and interact with the chapter.

<3

__________________

Japan, Musutafu. 10 PM. Green.
(A/N: Green is the name of the club).
[P.s: this club does not exist].

POV [Y/N]:

The loud music of the club was ringing in my ears. The music was so loud for my ears, but i liked it. Music was an escape for me. I always have my headphones on listening to any music i love.

I was in the club to meet my friends and to made more friends or to build a relationship. Just to fight my loneliness. Even if i have friends they are most of the time doing there hero work. They are so lovely but for some reason I always feel like I'm lonely without them. I feel like they are going to turn their back at me or just leave me.

I don't know if it's me or I'm just being paranoid or it's my trust issues.

It been less than one year that I'm legally allowed to drink alcohol, and it became a way to drown out my thoughts, to forgot my anxiety and forgetting my problems and depression, and specially stop overthinking.

In this club siting in a high chair. Waiting for my friends. I wasn't able to talk to anyone or dare approaches someone. It was impossible. I was too scared. Just the thought of it makes me nervous and create a knot in my stomach.

After an hour waiting i decided to go back home feeling my self getting drunk. I don't even know how much shot i drunk.

I was feeling my head getting light and my body getting heavy.

I walked out of the club and stormed to my car quickly. And getting in my Mercedes Benz GLE-class. It was the last thing my father gave me before he passes away. The thing that i don't know is 'why he past everything to my brother leaving me without anything'.

It was not for money or anything but at least leave something for me, or am I worthless ?.

"Shut up". I said to myself feeling the anger getting over me.

I pulled up and start driving through the town. As I'm driving I popped a cigarette then I lit it using the cigarette lighter in my car.

From the death of my dad and after moving out to musutafu where i was born and lived for 5 years I had developed bad habits like smoking or drinking. My family moved to Hokkaido because my dad had a big offer of job that could change our life, and it did, but after my dad's death 3 years ago everything crashed for me. My anxiety worsened and I got depression. My life became really stressful. It was like all the color of life went.

I continued to drive with high speed, reach my house quick before getting more drunk.

---
30 min later. Japan, Musutafu. 11 PM.