𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

(A/N: don't forget to comment along the chapter)

P.S: read the note at the end of the chapter.

Here it's a new chapter hope you liked it.

There's something unrealistic in it . I really don't like unrealistic things in the stories but I hade to do it or . One unrealistic thing is better then lot of unrealistic choices.

Anyway.

Hope you will like this one even tho I'm not satisfied with this (I'm never satisfied with my chapter 🙂).

Love you , enjoy.

<3

______________

POV Autor:

Musutafu. [Y/N]'s house. 11:55 PM.

"Is that a fire !?".

Mina said driving to her friend's house practically shouting seeing orange light moving.

"MINA THAT'S [Y/N] FUCKING HOUSE".

Kyoka said screaming after recognize [Y/N] house's.

"Call the firefighters and an ambulance".

Midoriya said unlocking his seat belt getting out of the car.

"MIDORIYA STOP THAT DANGEROUS !".

Mina screamed trying to stop the young man, but he didn't listen to her. It was like his body was moving by his own. Saving people was his duty. And the most important thing was to make sure that the young woman was alright

That what a hero does. Saving everyone in danger even if death was the price. Right ?.

POV Midoriya:

I run to the house broken the house door trying to get in the inside. The girl was clearly here the car I suppose hers is in fort of the house. As I'm inside I tried to see if there was any figure of her and it was quite difficult because of the fire and smoke that is burning my lungs and make it difficult to breathe. The house was insupportable, it was extremely hot.

I continued to search in the first floor before going upstairs.

Finally.

I said discerning a figured laying on the couch and this couch was in fire. I run quickly to the settee. I took off the blanket that was half burned reliving the body.

I carried the girl in my arm in a bridal style running to exit the house. I was heavily breathing from all the toxic smoke i took in my lungs and basically soaked with my own sweat from the hotness of the room.

When I made sure that I was far from the house and then sat on the floor with the girl still in my arms to make sure that she still alive and breathing.

I checked her heart beating. It's beating but slowly. Then I checked her breathing. She had an irregular breath. For the injury they were average. She had left arm and leg injured so is the left of her neck.

"Is she okay". Mina said look up from behind as I'm making sure she was okay.

"Yeah in some way, but we have to take her to the hospital".