𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

Hello everyone hope you're all doing good.

(A/N: I changed the name of [Y/N] to "reader").

P.S: read the note at the end.

Have a good time reading this one

Love you y'all

<3

___________________

POV reader:

My head was hurting like hell from all the thoughts . But the good thing is I did convince my self it wasn't a dream.

What if it's just a dream.

It was the first time that I see this vision. The only strange think was that I didn't see it only after growing up. I'm never sure about anything about the memories I got after growing up about my childhood.

I don't remember a lot from my childhood. I saw in the internet that people that don't remember when they were kids mean that you probably had a traumatic childhood.

I didn't remember basically anything, but growing up as a pre-adult I started remember things but they felt unreal, just like a dream.

I stayed up nights trying to find out if they were real memories or just thing that my brain made up, trying to connect everything to convince myself if they were true.

I wiped my tears stood up in my bed. I whined in pain as I stood up. All my left side was aching.

I was so bored.

I hate being bord. It left me and my thoughts. And I hate thinking be cause I only think in a negative way or remember thing I wished never come back. They only were hurtful. The person I was thinking they were just strict was abuser.

They were my parents.

I don't know how to think about them.

They were good, they gave everything I need. But they were also bad. Mentally abusing me, they physically abusing me as a child, that what my brother said, I do flinch when someone move beside me, but I don't remember if they were hitting me before.

I love them. Times, thinking they were the best parent in the world.

And hating them in the other side.

I've never known if they were bad or good.

They played a lot.

Maybe it was just me. I can't be fixed in something. I switched a lot. I could hate someone and loving them, and hating them all over again. It was circle with no end. I abominate this, It was making me losing my mind.

« [Y/N] ! ». Mina entered the room suddenly.

I felt my soul leaving my body from the sudden sound

« I thought you wouldn't came ».

« Why ?!. How ?!, leaving a friend alone while they are sick ».

My heart warmed.

It wasn't a mistake to open up to her.

She was such a caring friend.

« Thank you ».

She stayed with me and yarned about her day and all the villains she arrested today. I stayed listing to her talking.