𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

(A/N: don't forget to comment all along the chapter).

Just an annonce: this story will be on pose for an indeterminate time.

Read the note at the end of the chapter.

Enjoy the chapter

Love y'all.

<3

___________

POV [Y/N]:

After the doctor finished his talk he went out and my friend went back inside of the room.

That what I, though.

The green haired guy was alone. I didn't know why he was still here he didn't know me, and I didn't know him either.

I was too curious to not ask for his name.

«Sorry but what is your name and who are you?».

He was little surprised by the sudden sound.

«My name is Izuku Midoriya, I'm a friend of Mina, we were in the same class in high school, and I'm number one hero in Japan, Deku.»

Oh my god.

I swear to good I've heard this name before.

« But how come you're here ?».

« I saved you from the fire in your house ».

He said smiling shyly at me.

« In fire ? ». He answered like it was evident.

I felt tears running down my cheeks. I was surrounded by the emotions. I wanted to throw up. The oxygen was not reaching my lungs, and it was hard to breathe.

He was alarmed by my sudden reaction. He run to me posing his hands on my shoulders trying to calm me down.

«Everything is okay just calm down, everything would be alright ».

« Nothing is alright men I lost everything you know what it means everything ?».

I was having a breakdown. I couldn't support the news.

« I lost my house and now I'm fucking homeless, my house was everything ! ». I cried out.

« Your house didn't get a lot of damage you can stay in my house while working to make money for the repairs ». He did everything to cheer you up.

He even offered to an unknown person that he doesn't even know anything about.

May god protect this person from this cruel world.

« But I work in my own house, I have a studio in my house were I painted paint and sold them ». I said crying more.

I didn't even know that I just warped my arms around his neck crying in his chest. My breath was short from crying.