002

Well today was my game and we had to cancel school because of it YAY!! Me and my sisters went to go get ice cream. I FaceTimed Jaden then I had to leave. "hey jae I gotta go I'm leaving for my game" I say picking my phone up. "OUTFIT CHECK PLEASE!!" He ask fixing his hair because he was going to hang out with my brother after. I put my phone down and showed him my Jersey and then my cleats and then my crocs I was wearing for right now. "bye jade" I say getting my bat bag on. "bye ma!" He says and hangs up.

Once we got there I walked up to gabby. If you didn't know Gabby is my best friend and my brothers girlfriend. "can you look at this" she asks handing me her phone. I nodded then I did what she asked me. It took me about 5 minutes then we had to get ready and we was the first to bat.

@gabby.xoxo

(Your the girl that has gum)

liked by madi.andrews and 3,496 others

get yourself a best friend or throwing buddy like madi 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 @madi.andrews
_____
COMMENTS OFF
_____

I was the first to bat. I drew a 'J' in the dirt for Jaden which I don't think he knew but Jayla and Bailey they know. The pitcher threw the ball and I hit the ball and it was a HOME RUN! The whole team was at home plate. I ran then at 3rd base. I did what I always do. I did a round off back handspring. My team cheered then we the game was about to end but the pitcher got hurt and I'm not a good pitcher so they put me in the pitchers spot and someone in my spot.

If I strike this person out we win if I don't we lose. I looked at the audience and saw Jaden. He smiled at me and I smiled back that calmed me down. I pitched once. STIKE ONE. I pitched twice but that was to low so it was a ball. I pitched the third time. STRIKE TWO. I pitched one more time and they hit it but I caught the ball so they're automatically out and then I had to run up to the 3rd baseman and I struck them out so WE WON!

My whole team dumped the Gatorade bottle on me and I laughed. Today was our last game role semi nationals. And once we win that game if we do we move to the finals or championship. Because this game got us in the semi finals. Once I made it home I took a shower and FaceTimed gabby. What a great day!!