007

*TW
TALKING ABOUT SUICIDE SELF HARM

Okay so time skip it's gonna be prom. Has Jaden asked me yet. no. Do I want him too? YES. I walked in Jaylas room and acted sad. "Jaylaaaa" I said rolling around on the floor. "madiii I don't have a date to prommmmm" She says getting off her bed and rolling on the floor with me. "if no one asks us wanna go together" I ask and start staring at her ceiling. "yeah" She says and then starts staring at the ceiling with me. I got up after 30 minutes of just admiring her ceiling for some reason. I walked downstairs because I was about to leave and go to the mall. Oh and did I forget to mention that prom is Friday and it's Monday. Jaden got back from baseball practice and I just simply walked past him.

I realized I didn't have a ride because my mom hasn't took time to teach me so I walked home. It took a long time. Once I made it I saw Gabby and Hayden making out on the couch. EWWW GROSSS. I kept it to myself and I went to my room and laid on my bed and posted on insta.

@madi.andrews

liked by onwardjdub and 3,924,063 others

My sister is graduating soon very very soon and I still don't have a date for prom 🤷🏻‍♀️
____
onwardwanna HE STILL HASN'T ASKED YOU??
^madi.andrews nope 👎

onwardjub soon ml soon 🫶🏻
^madi.andrews you better hurry up mf
^user2 OMFG JADEN AND MADI ARE DATING!! I SHIPPP

theofficialjaylawalton madiii I'm sorry but I gotta date now :(
^madi.andrews it's ok :) im proud of you!!

itz.bailey I'LL BEAT HIM UP!!
^madi.andrews NOOO DON'T ITS OKKK I PROMISE 😭😭😭😭

d1.hayden I'll hit him with a baseball during practice I'll aim for the eye
^madi.andrews I'll chase you with my softball bat, hit you with it, kill you with your own baseball bat, and feed your guts to the animals in the woods.
^onwardjdub I LOVE YOU MADI🫶🏻🫶🏻 AND ILL BE WAITING HAYDEN

itz.gabby ILL BREAK HIS ARMS SO HE CANTS PLAY BASEBALL!!
^madi.andrews noo don't!!
_______

Gabby was in my room talking to me about how Jaden has yet to ask me to prom. "MADII WHAT THE FUCK HE HASN'T ASKED YOU YET?" She says walking around my room. I shook my head no. She walk over to my dry erase board and took a black and red marker. She started using the black marker first and drew Jaden.

"ok so if he doesn't ask you by Wednesday" She states and then draws red all over him and erases his head off and drew it on the floor. "this happens" She finishes. I just nodded. "ughhh we have school tomorrow" I say and lay on my bed. "I know maybe he will ask you then" She says and then walks out to probs go back to Hayden. I got a text message from Jaden.

jaden😍😍

babeeee
ma
loveee
mi amor
why are you ignoring me
did I do something?
answer me please
answer me
babe
ok I guess I'm getting the silent treatment
I'm taking a nap then love you
*delivered at 7:13*