012

OK SO QUICK AUTHORS NOTE. IM MAKING SOME CHANGES AND THE TWINS WERE IN LA FIR THEIR BIRTHDAY. YOUR BIRTHDAY IS IN A FEW WEEKS AND YOU LEFT LA ONE WEEK AGO!!!

I woke up did my skin care routine and sat infront of my mirror and stared at myself. Then I got noted and walk downstairs. "hey mom where's bailey?" I ask sitting down at kitchen island. "she went to the Bahamas with her friends" She says feeding the twins. "oh ok well I'm bored" I say eating an apple that was in the fruit bowl. "Hayden has a baseball game today" She says going to wash the dishes. "I don't wanna go to his game" I say and then get up and go to my room and scroll on insta. I decided to post something.

madi.andrews

liked by onwardjdub and 1,204,283 others

being bored<<<<<
_____
omwardjdub I have a baseball game today
^madi.andrews I'll be there!

onwardwanna SAME
^madi.andrews WHY IS TODAY SO BORINGGGG

daddyzane ngl she hot
^madi.andrews NO I HAVE A BOYFRIEND BACK THE FUCK UP!!

itz.gabby BITCHH WE HAVE SCHOOL IN TWO WEEKS......
^madi.andrews NOOOOOOOOO
_____

I changed into something more comfortable. Then hayden walked in. "get ready for my game" He says and then walks out. I changed into Jadens extra Jersey and some jeans and brought Jadens zip up jacket incase I got cold. I also put on some Air Force 1s and then walked downstairs.

"are we leaving?" I ask looking at everyone about to walk out the door. Oh wait I forgot to put on my perfume so I run back upstairs and spray some on. Then I go back downstairs and everyone's outside in the car. So I shut and lock the door then get in the car. My mom starts to drive and we stop at the Walton's.

"what are we doing here"  I ask looking out the window. " I don't know" Hayden says also looking out the window. "they asked me to get the kids their staying with us for a day or two while Jessica and Dj go on a vacation" My mom says motioning me to get in the very back. "but mom we done have that much room" Hayden says getting out the front. "that's why Tatum and daelo is up here, you, jayla and Javon are in the middle. Then Jaden, Madi and Oakley in the back" My mom explains to us. So I grab Oakley before I go in the back and put her back there with me.

"Sissy" She says looking at me. I look at her. "I'm tired" She says yawning. I pat my lap for her to lay her head down and she does and I start stroking her hair, and rubbing her back. Then the hatch opens and I turn around to see Jayla. I smile at her and she smiled at me. Just to let your know we've been waiting for them for about 1 hour. Then Javon and daelo walks out.

Then Jaden comes out and puts his stuff in the back shuts the hatch and then gets in the back with me and oakley. "wanna play iMessage games?" I ask opening my phone. "sure" Jaden says and goes on his phone. I won darts once, paintball 5 times because Jaden kept wanting a rematch, I've won every game of cuppong and then we were at the field.

I woke Oakley up. "c'mon Oakley" I say and get her out the car. "babe can you take photos I wanna post them on my insta" Jaden says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "sure" I say and we walk to the snack stand because he games doesn't start until another 30 minutes.

I got a green popsicle. Jaden got a blue one. Then we walked to the bleachers and I saw Javon on live. "madi my own love doesn't want me they want you" He says looking up at me. I shrug my shoulders. Then Jaden hands me his popsicle wrapper. "why'd you give me this" I say giving it to Javon. "why did you give it to me" Javon says putting it in his empty cup. I shrug my shoulders. Then 30 minutes past and Jaden had to go. I gave him a good luck kiss and he WON! Then we went home.
______

4 DAYS LATER

Ok so Jaden has to get his teeth removed today and I get mine removed tomorrow. I made Jaden drunk pineapple juice for the past two days with me because I told him it'll help. But Jaden not believing me he didn't drink it.

So the Walton's just pick me up and now we're on the way and Jaden is making me record for memories.

"Jaden are you ready" I say recording his answer. "no maybe I don't know, I have some secrets you know" He says nervous. I cut my phone off and give him a kiss. "stop being nervous you'll be okay I promise" I say holding his hand. "can't we get yours out today" he says smirking looking at me. This bitch. "no" I say quickly and then we have to get out. We walk into the office and Jaden has to do some paperwork.

He hands the lady the paperwork back and now we have to wait. Then they called for Jaden and he had to go by himself. "I'm hungry" I say looking at Jayla. She had to come because her parents said she had to take us. "well wanna go get food?" She says looking up from her phone. "sure" I say and then we get up and leave and I get a text from Jaden as we're leaving the office.

my boy <3

ma
ma
MA

what is it now j?

I'm scared...

you'll be okay!

and why are y'all leaving???

food.

I WANT SOME!!!

no you have to ice cream, soup,
milkshakes or really anything that's
a liquid you can't have while food yet

can y'all get me a milkshake then?

sure ok love you bye!!!

love you too bye!

____________________________________

Ok so me and Jayla got food ate then we went live for 30 minutes and then Jaden texted me saying he was done. Then we walked back in. "BABE!!" Jaden yells running to me. He hugged me then leaned in for a kiss. I swerved my head away. "no you have blood on your lips" I say giggling backing away from him. "hey that's no HEY JAYLA!!!" He says running up to her. I ran after Jaden. "Jaden! Shut the fuck up your so loud!" I say smacking him in the back of the head. Then the orthodontist walked over.

"Are you the people who brought Jaden?" He asks looking at Jayla and then me. Jayla nodded. "Well for safety purposes what are you to him?" He asks looking at me mainly because I don't look like family to them. "SHES MY LOVE" Jaden sorta yellshugging me. "ok" He says and walks off. "can we leave now!!!" He says whining because he just wants to go home. I nod and take him to the car.

"I'M TIREDDD" He yells while jayla is driving. He leans on my shoulder and then fell asleep. Once we got to the Walton's I woke Jaden up. "Jadee get up I have to go" I say gently shaking Jaden. "ok ok bye love you" He says kissing my hand and then getting out. Jayla took me home and I went to sleep to get ready for my teeth removal.

THE NEXT DAY

Ok so I'm actually getting my wisdom teeth out now. Jaden wanted to stay home because his mouth is swollen and it hurts. Once they finished my mom took me home. I went to sleep.