013

1 MONTH LATER

Ok so the new minions movie had came out yesterday and it's in theaters. So me Jaden, some of his friends and some of mine decided well dress up like minions and go watch the movie. I was at target with Jaden looking at onesies for the movie.

"no I'm not wearing a onesie at the movie theater" He says holding the onesie I gave to him. "pleaseeeee" I say holding the matching one. "No" All the boys say at the same time. "fine then" I say and then me and my friends put ours up and then walk away to go look at things.

We left target with a bunch of things and went to the mall. We were going into Victoria's Secret. The boys decided to stay out of there. They walked away and we went in.

"We should ignore them" One of my friends say as we walked out of there because we didn't need anything. "I agree c'mon let's go to Nike 99% chance that their in there" I say and they all agree and follow me. Then a boy had walked up to me. "hey can I get your snap?" He asks and all the girls stay fan girling him. "sorry I have a boyfriend" I say and was about to walk away. "well we could be friends" He says and all the girls tell me yes. "um fine it's xomadii" I say annoyed and walk away. I mean I told you I have a boyfriend. Then we walked in Nike and saw the boys messing around.

We spilt up and I walked over to get more Nike pros and then some socks. Jaden followed me. "baeeeee" he says trying to give me a kiss but I swerve. "Madi???" He says super confused.

He kept calling me names like "ma" "my love" fuck he even called me something that makes me weak in the knees "Mi amor". But I didn't give in. "whatever" he says and walks away pissed.

I saw all my friends making out with their bfs. Well bunch of bitches. I walked out to get Jaden but I didn't see him. I walked back in payed for my stuff and then walked out to the shoe shop.

I got me and him some matching Nike Jordan's. I walked out and saw Jaden at chic fil a in the food court. I walked up to him and sat down.

"j I'm sorry for ignoring you it's just that you pissed me off at target" I say giving him his shoes. "whatever" he says and goes on his phone and he started smiling.

I got up and left to go into a random shop. I started shopping then I found my friends and Jaden was there too.

onwardjdub

liked by madi

liked by madi.andrews and 291,014 others

my beautiful gf🫶🏻
_____
Comments off
_____

We was walking out the mall and was about to go to the movies until my single friend had walked up. She hugged everyone for 1 second hugged Jaden for like 1 min and didn't even hug me. Like that's a red flag. But Jaden looked uncomfortable so he's in the clear for now.

We made it to the movies and we got our seats. Jaden is sitting by me and I'm sitting by lex. Lex is dating one of Jaden friends and lex is literally my best friend. Like she comes after gabby.

Liv aka my single friend is by Jaden. And she's really close to him. Like she has her head on his shoulder. If looks could kill shells be dead by now.

Well I enjoy the movie and when we were leaving liv decided to say something. "Jaden wanna come to my house and maybe hang?" She asked him while Jaden just looked at her confused. "erm no I'm actually gonna go to madi's" he says and then we walk away.

"hey madiiii" lex says walking beside me. "lexxx" I say walking beside her. "can we hang out tomorrow?" She asks curiously. "sure but I think there's a party tomorrow so you can come over and get ready with me" I say and then she nods and I say bye and leave with Jaden.

We go to his house and go in his room and just cuddle together. I decided to post us on insta.

madi.andrews

liked by lexsluvsm and 1,919,921

this whore won't get off the game to show me any attention.
_____
Miloluvsl You should give him head
^madi.andrews MILO SHUT THE FUCK UP WERE ONLY 16!!!!

lexluvsm HONESTLY I THINK HE SHOULD GIVE YOU ATTENTION!
^madi.andrews I LUV YOU LEX🫶🏻

livsbest cute!! can I come over?
^madi.andrews sorry jaden said no and it's not my house sooooo
_____

"jaden can you please play Minecraft with me????" I ask walking infront of him. "babe move" he says trying to look past me. "ugh" I say and walk out his room to go see wanna. If you didn't know anytime I'm over here jadens on his game.

I walked into wannas room and saw him on his phone. "WANNAAA" I yell jumping on his bed. "your gonna break my bed!!" He yells laughing. I started laughing to. "wanna go live?" I ask getting my phone out. "you can't just demand me" he says defending him self with a sassy tone.

"YOU DUMBASS I ASKED A QUESTION I SAID WANNA INSTEAD OF WANT TO" I yell hitting him in the back of the head and we started to burst out in laughs.

We went live and answered some questions. "madis a whore because she's dating Jaden but is hanging out with Javon" I read out loud then me and wanna look at eachother and start crying of laughter.