016 LAST PART!!

So now I'm 22 and gabby and Hayden got married! Isn't that fun!! I've had boyfriends since the Jaden thing but I never went back to him. I'm as living my best rich life.

Hayden texted me about how Jaden and my cousin were getting married today. ofcouse they didn't invite me. So I know your about to say I'm a home-wrecker or wtv but I don't care!

So I put on a red dress. Not a white one mama didn't raise bitch.

I drove with Hayden to the venue and then when I saw Katelyn walk down the isle I was pissed

The pastor had asked if anyone objected this wedding to speak now or forever hold your peace.

"I object" I say and raise my hand. Everyone turned and looked at me. "What? He asked? And I answered." I say and then I saw wanna's face lit up.

"I didn't invite you." Katelyn says really bitchy. "Yeah it was kinda bitchy you know?" I tell her. "Madi just tell us why you object" Jaden says and then I smile a fake smile.

I stand up and take the microphone the pastor was using well is asked and he gave it to me. "Well Miss Katelyn has been cheating on you one." I tell him and everyone gasped. "Two she's been cheating since our high school years!" I say and everyone gasped even louder. "Three payback is a bitch isn't it" I say and then I turn and look at Katelyn. I slapped her.

"You took everything from me. You made my middle school years FUCKING HELL. Now you were getting married to my ex? and everyone y'all just thought we broke up and moved on. Well no jaden cheated on me. WITH KATELYN." I say and then everyone gasped and started whispering in the crowd.

"But I have to thank him, without him cheating on me I wouldn't have wrote that AMAZING break up song. And now fuck you!" I tell Katelyn and Jaden and then I walk off.

(I don't like this but I'm done writing stories.. sorry but I'm getting older soooo)