010

I woke up around 8 and started to get ready because he's supposed to be here around 9. I took a 30 minute shower and then got out changed did my hair and makeup and the time was 9:06.

the outfit:

I walked downstairs and saw Larray

"bitch!!!" he says and hugs me. "larrayyyy" I say and hug him back. He drags me to his car. He goes in the driver seat and then I walk over to the passenger seat. I got in. "hey guys!" I say waving at the camera. "this is my new best friend best friend say introduce yourself" He says and starts driving.

"Hola, soy madi, soy la prima de Charli, tengo 16 años y vivo en Atlanta, oh, y soy la ex novia de jaden walton!" I say with much energy. uh oh. (Hey im madi im charli cousin and i'm 16 and i live in Atlanta oh and i'm jaden waltons ex girlfriend)

We were at a red light so I unlocked his car and jumped out and started running to the sidewalk. I heard Larray screaming, 'AH BESTFRIEND' or 'DON'T DIE BESTFRIEND'.

Then I came back and he put child lock on the door. "bitch you ran like roadrunner" he said laughing. I was drinking some of my drink we had got and i laughed so hard it came out my nose. The Larray started laughing and crying. So did I. Then we listened to music. "do you know your Megan?" He asks playing a Megan thee stallion song. I nod. I then sung it word for word. Larray screamed and clapped. "so who do you want to meet in La" Larray says stopping at a red light. "Nailea" I say showing him a photo of my ex bf bcuz he asked. "he lost a hot bad bitch" Larray says and then pulls up to someone's house. Then NAILEA WALKED OUT. I rolled down the winds and climbed out of it and ran and hugged her. "you are so pretty" I say still hugging her and she was hugging me. "you're prettier though" She says and let's go of the hug and then walks to the front seat. I got in the back middle seat.

"you know this crazy bad bitch back there jumped out the car and started running around" He says pulling out her driveway. She turned and looked at Larray then me. I nodded. We hung out all day and took some photos picked up charli and then we came back around 2 in the morning. I don't really wanna leave la in those few weeks. But today was an awesome day!!

madi.andrews

liked by larray and 1,274,203 others

we've come to take your man.
_____
COMMENTS DISABLED
_____

naileadevora

liked by madi

liked by madi.andrews and 963,141 others

this is my child now.
_____
madi.andrews I know who I got my looks from :)
^naileadevora sure isn't your father!
^charlidamelio I thought I was like your second mother??
^madi.andrews your my sister now. Landon is um your boyfriend but is like a second brother to me

larray we are cool
^madi.andrews we've come to take you man.
^naileadevora YESSSSSS!!!
^larray MADIII YESSSSS
_____

charlidamelio

liked by naileadevora and 1,104,284 others

larray was charging the car
_____
COMMENTS DISABLED
_____

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT HEY THREE UPDATES IN ONE DAY!!😎