015

The next day.

Ok so I woke up and Ashley was still asleep. I got a text from my mom saying we were going out for dinner tonight. It was 3 pm so we probably got home at 6 this morning so that's fun. I noticed I had a text from Lex?

Lex Babes 💗

what the fuck

what the fuck.
____________________________________

"AGH!" I angrily scream throwing my phone. Ashley jumped up. "Madi wtf!?" She says and yawns. "Look." I say showing the photo. "what the fuck is that Jaden? and GABBY?" She says confused and pissed. I put my hair in bun and walked to my brothers room. I saw Gabby there in his bathroom.

"Madi get out my room" Hayden says playing on his game. "are you playing with Jaden?" I ask him walking up to Hayden. He nods. "tell him we're over." I say and walk in his bathroom and saw Gabby using MY hair curler.

"hey madi!" Gabby said putting wrapping the hair curler up. "WHAT THE FUCK? SO YOUR TELLING ME THAT MY BEST FRIEND OF FUCKING SINCE WE WERE KIDS JUST KISSED MY BOYFRIEND AT THE OARTY LAST NIGHT?" I yell at Gabby and Hayden walks in. "huh gabby was with me the whole party?" Hayden says confused. I show him the photo.

"that's not them" Hayden says and walks out. "what?" I say and then look at the photo again. "no that's jaden but that's not gabby" Hayden says loudly. "oh sorry gabs but still who is this?" I ask her. "Hold on I have an idea" Gabby says gets her phone out and calls jaden and puts it on speaker.

gabs: hey Jaden
Jaden: oh uh hey gabby
gabs: Madi messed up its not you in the photo or me so um I guess y'all are still together
Jaden: we never broke up
gabby quickly hung up.

"So basically you "stay" with him until you find out who the girl is" Gabby says and then she looks at the photo. "wait no I know who this is" She says and then she dropped my phone. "Madi. That's um your cousin" she says and then I was angry.

I walked to Jadens house and then I knocked on the door.

"oh uh hey madi?" Wanna says and then let me in. "Jadens in his room" Wanna says and then I run up the stairs and I just hear giggling. I open the door slightly to see him and my cousin giggling and then she kissed his cheek.

They were about to kiss until I came in. "Wow so my boyfriend and my cousin?" I say and then Jaden looked guilty so did my cousin. "and MY FAVORITE COUSIN?" I yell and then I started ranting.

"shut the fuck up madi" Katelyn (my cousin) says laughing. I heard Jaden snicker. "don't ever. come back to me Jaden." I tell him and run out the door.