What is Manifestation

Firstly, manifesting is not 'a sin'  or 'the devil'. It's simply thinking positively, or in the way you choose, in order to create an outcome in your life. Whether that income is bad or good depends on your thoughts. 

We've been manifesting our entire life as it's simply our thoughts creating.

For those who need comfort that it's not against God (like myself), here are some verses of manifestation in the bible:

Job 22:28- "You will decide on a matter, and it will be established for you, and light will shine on your ways."

Mark 11:24- "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

There's so many more, just think about it. 

All the stories of Jesus healing people are acts of manifestation. He spoke and it was done!

God spoke and creation was done!

We are one with God and Christ- John 17:21-22 "That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me...And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:"

Therefore, we have the authority to decree and declare things like they did! 

Watch the video for extra info!