Make it feel natural

Dedicated to Koko_st . Thanks for the votes😘

In my experience, and those of others, our manifestations appears in our 3d when it feels natural to us. 

So, in order for us to bypass all our resistance and of course, manifest faster, we use words like 'naturally', 'normally',  'always', etc. Taught by Sammy in the video attached in the multimedia. 

I have had HUGE SUCCESS with this!

I even changed the system of my entire country through EIYPO- Everyone is you pushed out.

At the beginning of July I started to affirm that 'I'm really getting my car and licence this month (July)'. I affirm like I'm talking to my friend. Now here's the crazy part. 

In my country, we don't have driver's licence, we only have a permit. I wanted a licence, not a permit, because I know people from my country  who went Abroad and had trouble renting cars because Trinidad operates under driver's permits and not licences like elsewhere. However, yesterday, 8 days after affirming here and there, a story comes across the news stating that our country will be moving from permits to an actual licence from this month moving forward! So now I'll REALLY be getting my licence AND CAR this month! That was my sign to keep affirming! That just shows how powerful we really are to change they system of an ENTIRE COUNTRY.

Here's the links if you guys need proof: 

- https://tt.loopnews.com/content/licence-drive-licensing-division-phase-out-drivers-permits

- https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/licensing-division-transitions-from-drivers-permit-to-drivers-licence-6.2.1516532.6ee1a852ad

I've also seen movement in my other manifestations affirming this way.

I highly suggest you guys watch the video and adjust your affirmations to feel natural to you. I, personally use the words Sammy suggested and say it like I'm talking to my YouTube fans🤣

KEEP GOING! PERSIST! 

Remember:

It's your reality!

Change your thoughts!

Create your own rules!

Persist in them!

Live your dream life!

Happy manifesting my master manifesters🥰

VOTE & COMMENT for another update!