Being Human

I know that a lot of us came from the Law of Attraction and we were told that we need to be in 'high vibration' and positive. That's not true!

You don't need to be positive all the time. We're humans, we have emotions. It's normal for us to feel unhappy, stressed, etc. 

You just need to persist. 

You can cry, get angry, feel hurt. Just affirm and persist through them all. YOUR FEELINGS DON'T MANIFEST. Your thoughts do. You're a human and free to feel all your emotions. 

You may have negative thoughts but that's ok. Once you bring your thoughts back to your affirmation, you WILL get what you want. It's inevitable. 

So whenever you feel like you need to, express your emotions. Cry, scream, curse, WHATEVER. Just get that shit out then calm yourself and start affirming or visualising again. 

Your intrusive and fleeting thoughts don't manifest. Your DOMINANT ones do. 

Even if you think negatively at times, which is human of you, what you focus on the most will manifest. 

Example- You're affirming for clear skin. However, your old thoughts of acne on your face keep popping in your head. What do you do? PERSIST! PERSIST! PERSIST! Your main focus is your clear skin because you've been affirming for it. This means, you're going to get clear skin despite those intrusive thoughts. 

Revision also helps a lot with going back to your old thoughts. 

My personal example- I'm currently manifesting clear skin. Sometimes my thoughts will go back to my old ones so I start revising it. I started affirming that I've always had clear skin. This means that my thoughts can't go back to me having dark spots on my skin because I've always had clear skin. Y'all get that? This makes it so much easier for me. I suggest you add revision to your affirmations. 

Some of my revision affirmations-

1. I naturally have nice skin. Like I've always had nice skin.

2. I'm naturally very pretty. Like I've always been this pretty. (This is for my new face)

3. I'm naturally very sexy. Like I've always been this sexy. (This covers my entire dream body)

Fuck the 3d! Don't accept anything that you don't want! 

Correct yourself and saturate your mind like Sammy says in her videos.

You say your affirmations but you mind keeps wandering back to the old thoughts? Bring it back to your affirmation! Do not even allow that opposing thought to finish. Correct yourself. 

Get your shit! 

Enough waiting. Saturate your mind, correct yourself whenever you waver and you'll have your manifestations so FAST. Like IN DAYS! Not weeks or months, but DAYS! 

Also, remember to affirm at night (SATS).

Remember:

Manifesting is easy!

It's your reality!

Change your thoughts!

Create your own rules!

Persist in them!

Live your dream life!

Happy manifesting my master manifesters🥰

Sammy's video in multimedia.

VOTE & COMMENT for another update!