My success stories

I'm still currently working on other things but I manifest little things (seeing as we cannot NOT manifest. We're always manifesting because we're always thinking! Have no fear, only our dominant and positive thoughts manifest😉.) to build my belief in myself and the law.

Here goes:

1. Manifested my grandmother leaving the house today. I just said 3 times with confidence and authority that she has to go out today!  Almost 3 hrs later she tells me she's spending tonight by her friend so she'll be leaving the house soon! - Instant manifestation. She's packing to leave as I type! 😝

2. Manifested $1,000. This was about a year ago when I tested it. For 2 days I rampaged that someway or somehow I was getting $1,000 by Friday! I start saying that in SATS on Wednesday. Friday evening, my father came and gave me $1,000!

3. Manifested a grade 1 (highest grade) in my CXC Maths exam. I did HORRIBLE on that paper, everyone did and complained that it was hard. However, despite that, I got a 1. Only 7% of the entire Caribbean region got a 1 and I was in that group! I rampaged for months while waiting on the results that the CXC council HAD to give me a 1 and they did! Period.

Manifested a few other things as well but it's too much to type. 😂😂

Pending Manifestation- DRASTIC Appearance change. I've been trying for a while but because of my poor mental diet and reacting to the 3d CONSTANTLY, I reached almost no where. Now, I decided to manifest in steps (change one feature at a time) to ease my stress. I'm also pairing it with subliminals so we'll see.

Remember-

It's your reality!

Change your thoughts!

Create your own rules!

Persist in them!

Live your dream life!

Happy manifesting my master manifesters🥰