IX

Eventually, Candice started hanging out with me. She started waiting for me outside of my work everyday just to talked about how her days went. I actually don't give a damn about her life but being beside her makes my tummy growl and I am just waiting for the right moment to kill her.

"So, you're really a romance writer?" she asked.

Candice was catching her breath as she ran towards me. I nodded to answer her question and make my step faster.

Every second I heard her voice makes my saliva build in the side corner of my mouth. Ganito rin ang aking naramadaman kaninang umaga nang bigla siyang maisip. I need to distance my self or it will be the end of her. Masyado pang maaga para sa kaniyang pagkawala ngunit hindi ko mapigilan ang aking sarili.

"Hey, you're walking too fast! I can't catch up!" she shouted.

I ignored her and walk faster but I almost tripped when she suddenly grabbed my wrist and made me face her. I closed my eyes tightly and heave a breath.

"I... I know I am too clingy for you, Shaina. But I swear this would be my last attempt to be with you," she said in a small voice.

I gulped and slowly faced her. I felt my inside jumped with joy when I saw her green eyes staring deeply at me. Her hair was waving to the ryhthm of the wind and the black ribbon that tied into her hair makes her even more stunning. Her skin was reflecting the light of the moon. She fucking looks like a mannequin.

"Follow me, Candice. Let's talk somewhere else," I said.

Mabilis akong naglakad patungo sa parking lot kung nasaan ang sasakyan ko. I can heard her heavy breathing behind me as she followed me immediately. Nang pumasok sa sasakyan ay kita ko ang pagdadalawang isip niyang sumakay.

Huwag kang sumakay, hindi kita hahabulin. Huwag kang sumunod, hahayaan kita. Ngunit kung sasakay ka at susunod sa akin ay para mo na rin akong binigyan permiso sa mga gagawin ko sa'yo.

"Shaina, I'm so sorry," aniya.

My hand that was holding at the steering wheel tightened when she closed the door and sat beside me. I slowly faced her and saw that she was smiling at me genuinely.

I followed the movements of her lips and I can't help but to feel a huge hunger for her. As she continued talking, I started rumbling my things inside the compartment and I smiled when I saw a knife.

"Shaina, thank you so much for being my friend even just for a short time, pero hindi ko na kaya-"

I looked at her and smiled before stabing her thighs with the knife. Kita ko ang biglang panlalaki ng kaniyang mga mata at pamumutla ng kaniyang mukha.

"Shaina, w-what are y-you doing? Ah!"

Her scream that sounds like a music to me echoed inside my car. Pahina ng pahina ang kaniyang sigaw habang paulit-ulit kong hinihiwa ang kaniyang hita at kinakain ito sa kaniyang harapan.

Aliyah's mother made me greedy for meats. My mother made me eat meats, while Candice made me wrote a book about my meats.

I became hungry for human fleshes, I started hunting for meats but I somehow realized that all of them has suffered from depression or anxieties, I don't know but I can't eat a person without mental health problems. They taste shit for me.