Hurray!

Chapter 4

Warning: Mentions of abuse, bullying.

Monika's pov

A few days after that encounter, Monika was able to overcome her fear and wait for the pretty girl to join. Though to hers and Sayori shock, the girl didn't. They didn't know what was the cause. Did they do something wrong or was it just the girl herself not wanting to join.

The clubroom was filled with silence, that once in a while would get disturbed by someone quietly scribing something down on their paper. That someone was Monika. The brunette was writing a poem, a love poem to be exact.

She wrote silly little words about the purple haired girl on her mind, by accident or not, sometimes drawing hearts in the corners of the blank paper, that haven't been smeared by her pink pen, who had a little heart on top of it.

While writing, she hummed her own little song that she created not so long ago. Still humming, she glanced towards the door, seeing Sayori walk in, her being late again. She didn't mind it tho, Monika accepted that this gonna be a common thing from now on.

"Heyyyyy, Monika! Sorry for being late!" The shorter girl shouted closing the clubroom's door and then quickly running up to her.

"Again? This is a tradition now huh?" Monika teased, putting her favorite pen on the cold wooden table.

"Hehehe... Sorry Moni" Sayori scoffed, raising her hands and putting the two of her fingers together and making this pose, that she does when she's embarrassed. It was adorable in its own way.

"Heh its no prob- Wait 'Moni'?" Monika looked up to the chubby girl. The girl stopped doing her pose and glanced at Monika confused.

"Uh yeah, I called you like this a few times before... Do you not like the nickname..?" Sayori peered at the club president, tiny bits of sadness laying in the deep of her eyes.

"Oh no no no! I do like it- I mean- No, I do mean I like it" Monika stuttered out. The vice-president ran up to the brunette and gave her a tight hug, ignoring the fact that the comment made the popular girl turn red. Or maybe she liked seeing that.

"Aww thanks, Moni~!" Sayori smiled ear to ear as the club's president blushed a little once more. 'Wait. No.' Monika thought to herself. Sayori's just a friend.

As the girls hugged the clubroom's door slowly opened to reveal the girl that they both have been waiting for, or if more specifically Monika's crush.

"H-hello... Is.. Is this... The Literature.. Club?"

Yuri's pov

"H-hello... Is.. Is this... The Literature.. Club?" She muttered, her anxiety rising as the two girls stared at her as if she had walked in on something inappropriate. They quietly let each other go and turned their gazes towards her. One of them, who Yuri did clearly remembered was Monika stared right into her eyes.

"Hello to you too! Yes, this is the literature club, do you need anything?" The other girl jumped right in front of the purplette, scaring the living devil out of her.

"Sayori! Look what you did, you scared the girl" Monika angered at the girl who seemed to named Sayori. The chubby girl lowered her head embarrassed and walked way from Yuri, letting her relax a bit.

"Uh, yes.. I.. I do.. I uh... I want to join the literature club, if it's possible..." The taller girl mumbled.

"Oh yes! The literature club is welcome for everyone, so come here and let's talk about club activities if you're fine with that" The brunette smiled, making Yuri embarrassed a bit.

"Uhh yes.. yeah.. let's do it.." Yuri muttered, feeling her checks turn bright red from the attention she was getting.

"Yupieee! A new member!" Sayori jumped like a little happy child, honestly Yuri found it adorable how she was brave enough to express her true feelings around literally people she just met.

Though Yuri have heard about Sayori, she was known as the chubby weird girl that was okay with the LGBTQ+ community and heck there were even rumors about her crushing on girls and stuff.

The whole school was homophobic, many people were racist and just genuinely mean. They would take any chance to make fun of someone and ruin their reputation.

So Yuri, as a girl who had also many rumors about her, she clearly was stunned by Sayori's bravery just to be herself, knowing that many people will get out of their way just to judge her for it.

The peached haired girl grabbed the new member's hand and took her to the teacher's desk where there sat Monika with a warm, welcoming smile and her face.

Yuri was impressed by Monika too. She was known as the perfect student. People loved her, no literally. So many boys had a crush about her and even in a homophobic school like this girls even had crushes on her! She was athletic, smart, nice and seemed to be caring.

Even though Yuri was straight, she had to admit Monika was pretty hot and attractive. But it doesn't mean anything gay, Yuri just thinks that Monika is hot, that's not gay.

Now back to the clubroom, all of the girls talked about the club and the activities. Then Yuri fully one hundred percent conformed that she will join the club, earning two 'Yay' sounds from the other smaller girls, that made her turn away embarrassed. No surprise there.

She liked it here, she had to admit. A thought crossed her mind "I should have joined this place earlier".

-------------

The club was over and it was time to go. Yuri gracefully packed her things and headed out from the classroom to the corridor, giving the two girls a 'goodbye'. After about three minutes of walking she reached her own locker.

The locker had a sticky note attached to it. 'The slut's locker' it said. Yuri was used to this, she opened the locker, got her stuff out, put them in her backpack and closed the locker.

Then after she had her backpack on her back, the purplette glanced back at the note and grabbed it.

After that she proceeded to rip it into four little pieces and threw them in the closest trash bin. Yuri's face didn't move a muscle even once while doing so, she keep a straight, an emotionless face to be exact.

Yuri walked home thinking about the note the whole time. Just because she was used to it, it didn't mean that it didn't hurt. 'Will this ever stop?' Were Yuri's last thought before stepping inside her house.

Natsuki's pov

Natsuki sat quietly on her bed rethinking everything that happened today.

She saw the purple haired girl again. She was peacefully reading a book, minding her own business. When suddenly a group of teens approached her. They made fun of her, heck even punched her a few times, pulled her hair and almost shread her book in half.

And Natsuki did nothing.

Just watched everything.

Watched the girl getting bullied and abused.

She saw how the girl stood up, all shaking, tears dropping from her face. She could have just came up and maybe helped somehow, but no. She chose to watch and do nothing.

'I'm so pathetic' The pink haired girl mumbled, wiping wet droplets from her cheeks.

Suddenly her bedroom door cracked opened to reveal her one and only dad. He had a cross expression on his face and the short girl knew she was in trouble. She silently watched him close the door. A few tears ran down Natsuki's face again as the skinny girl saw him raise his hand, ready to hit her.

'It's gonna be a long day'

--------------

A/n

WHOOOOSH SORRY FOR NOT LETTING THIS CHAPTER OUT EARLIER.

Have a nice day/night.

Love<3